Latest comments

Forsythia: Spring's Early Golden Glory
I haven't really noticed before that forsythia shrub with branches laden with snow. What a beautiful image! You're right, forsythia does seem to grow happily without requiring much attention.
Mira, 20 hours ago
What is Greek Yogurt?
I do not eat yogurt but I give a tablespoon a day of the plain yogurt to my dog in his breakfast bowl. I have often wondered what all the "Greek" hype was about so I am thankful you clarified this information for me.
RuthCox, 21 hours ago
Early Spring Colors in the Yard: Blue, Lavender, Purple, Yellow
Mira, Is there a resource for identifying the trees? If they're in a park, is there staff with information on what's planted there? Do you think that they are native to Bucharest, or are they naturalized? What can you tell me about these trees - ...
DerdriuMarriner, 21 hours ago
Forsythia: Spring's Early Golden Glory
Mira, Forsythia keeps surging in popularity for many reasons, including attractiveness, ease in growing, and uncomplicated care. As you say, it's true that we often start seeing something in nature everywhere once we learn to recognize it! Yes, ...
DerdriuMarriner, 21 hours ago
Sid the Science Kid Toys
Hi Lori, you need to ask Amazon that. These items are shipped from Amazon or other vendors. Terri doesn't ship them herself, she just advertises these items.
Mira, 23 hours ago
A Short Biography of Barbara Hepworth - English Sculptor
I've learned many interesting things. It's funny how some people these days try to do art history with very little biography. They don't even write good biographies anymore. It takes years and years before you get a good biography of an artist. ...
Mira, 23 hours ago
Sid the Science Kid Toys
Hello, If I order party supplies and sid microphone, when is the earliest I can receive the product?
Lori, 23 hours ago
Urban Foxes
The problem for me is that I have two animals that I want on my allotment site, a fox and a hedgehog, But one eats the other.
frankbeswick, 1 day ago
Silence
Thanks Mira, your comments are always appreciated. Hopefully Robin and Jim are enjoying some peace and quiet.
frankbeswick, 1 day ago
Silence
What a wonderful piece! I enjoyed your comments and you made me long for silence. I wonder where our RVing friends are now, Robin and Jim.
Mira, 1 day ago
Urban Foxes
I agree with you Frank. Harris Hawks are good rat catchers too. Cazort you're right. I think we humans sometimes forget that we need to treat animals with respec and remember that they are predators. MAC thank you.
Telesto, 1 day ago
Mike Westbrook - Celebration
How quickly innovation becomes nostalgia. Thankfully, not the debilitating kind.
SteveNewman, 1 day ago
Mike Westbrook - Celebration
A lovely piece of nostalgia.
janisleofwight, 1 day ago
Animal Print Sneakers and Shoes
I love wearing animal printed shoes which is nowadays in trend .Various designs and patterns are available in market which gives stylish & classic look .I have recently purchased adidas zx flux shoes which have animal print on it .View more ...
addiehampton, 1 day ago
The Hottest Trends in Shoes for Women
High heels are more in demand these days as it gives feminine look .
addiehampton, 1 day ago