Latest comments

Staying Sane When Caring for a Loved One who has Dementia
Thank you for writing this relatable and valuable article. You are not alone.
Laura Abrahamsen, 2 days ago
Final Thoughts From the Walking Dead Episode "Try"
This season of TWD is interesting. Carol is becoming one of my favorite characters. I think you are right that she is manipulating Rick. Maybe it's, in some way, pay back for him kicking her out of the prison. Or maybe she simply knows he is ...
dustytoes, 2 days ago
Jo Harrington: A Crazy Diamond Trying to Shine
hi jo ive enjoyed reading your articles but what are your thoughts on ufos you now ime sane but i cannot explane what ive seen logically are thay secret planes or visitors ??
alan, 3 days ago
U.S. History Timeline: After Lincoln, Before Coolidge
@SteveNewman - Thank you so much. I very much enjoyed pulling it all together.
cmoneyspinner, 3 days ago
Why Do We Eat Corned Beef and Cabbage on St Patrick's Day?
I have just done some research. Irish corned beef was a major export in the nineteenth century, though for most Irish it was a luxury hardly obtainable. The export of corned beef added to the effects of the potato famine.
frankbeswick, 3 days ago
How to deal with Pushy Salespeople
Thinking about the meaning of words was part of my job, as I used to teach philosophy [among other subjects.]
frankbeswick, 3 days ago
Skies of Arcadia
hey friends its really awesome site for all of you friends hurry upp
minecraft free gift code, 3 days ago
How to deal with Pushy Salespeople
Frankbeswick, I love it! Who knew to think about such things as different meanings. No wonder they are so good.
cherylone, 3 days ago
Sushi Christmas Ornaments
Yes, a mobile would be a great idea!
sockii, 3 days ago
Sushi Christmas Ornaments
I like to eat sushi and the ornaments are cute. You could also use them to create a mobile and hang it in your house and not have to wait until Christmas.
burntchestnut, 3 days ago
Why Do We Eat Corned Beef and Cabbage on St Patrick's Day?
You are right that this meal is in no sense traditional. It is, as you say, a descendant of a characteristically Irish dish, bacon, cabbage and potatoes. I suppose that the emigrants ate some characteristically Irish food to remember home. ...
frankbeswick, 3 days ago
Why Do We Eat Corned Beef and Cabbage on St Patrick's Day?
I've never ever heard of this dish before, lolwut?!?! Maybe it's just not a West Coast thing...I'm a California girl. We celebrate St. Patties with tacos and beer...but then again, I only know ...
Madelyn, 4 days ago
U.S. History Timeline: After Lincoln, Before Coolidge
lovely piece.
SteveNewman, 4 days ago
Regrow Your Broken Or Damaged Teeth - What Dentist Don't Want You To Know! Comprehensive Info
wow thanks for sharing UN! I'll check that out. I need to rewrite this article to condence it better (now that I've brushed up my writing skills, I read this realizing I talk too much haha... but this is a consolidation of data I found all over ...
Jerrico_Usher, 4 days ago
...or you can suffer through the diet and your teeth should regrow if you still have dentin in there, although the book the guy wrote said it works without having dentin (the body makes it?)
Jerrico_Usher, 4 days ago