Latest comments

Halloween Vampire Costumes for Kids
Ember - Fabulous lyrics! Now, who is Antsy Pants? I have the feeling that the answer will be 'Antsy Pants is a vampire'.
JoHarrington, 1 day ago
How do the British Make Tea? Absolutely Not Like You Think We Do
Frank - LOL Loving her work! My old boss wanted tea so strong you could stand a spoon up in it. The kettle was never off in that office, what with five Britons around it.
JoHarrington, 1 day ago
How do the British Make Tea? Absolutely Not Like You Think We Do
WordChazer - Oh my God! You've just reminded me of the hotel room in Queens, NY. There was no kettle. *pauses for the British to get over the horror* No actual kettle. Just one of those coffee making machines. So I went downstairs and ...
JoHarrington, 1 day ago
Tips and Tricks After 650 Pages on Wizzley
Precisely as it should be!
JoHarrington, 1 day ago
The afterlife: what Jesus taught and what developed later
I enjoy reading pages like this one as it keeps me thinking and questioning. Religion has certainly been twisted around to conform to various ways of thinking. All people who judge others are certainly not following the command to leave the ...
Dustytoes, 1 day ago
Halloween Vampire Costumes for Kids
Couldn't help but listen to the song repeatedly while looking at this article. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq6wfVQC1VI)
Ember, 1 day ago
Halloween Vampire Costumes for Kids
I am a vampire I am a vampire I am a vampire I am a vampire I am a vampire Vampire I am a vampire I have lost my fangs --these inspiring lyrics brought to you by Antsy Pants.
Ember, 1 day ago
How do the British Make Tea? Absolutely Not Like You Think We Do
I had a colleague at college who always complained that the tea at break time was too strong. One day the woman in charge of the kitchen told him that she had made a pot specially for him. So he poured out the water and then out floated the ...
frankbeswick, 1 day ago
How do the British Make Tea? Absolutely Not Like You Think We Do
I remember getting one poor Canadian waitress into a deal of trouble with her boss for demanding in no uncertain terms that the teabag MUST be left in the pot to brew it strong enough for me. Especially as they used those teabags with strings ...
WordChazer, 2 days ago
How do the British Make Tea? Absolutely Not Like You Think We Do
Frank - Ah! That explains what happened to our drawstring tea-bags - the recession. Ah! I've never had creamer. I only knew of it as a concept. I love sterilized milk though. I grew up drinking it, and I miss it. I still nip out and get a ...
JoHarrington, 2 days ago
10 Most Frequent Grammar Mistakes That Are Costing You Money
'Like', that overused 4-letter word, when used..period.
phil allen, 2 days ago
Tips and Tricks After 650 Pages on Wizzley
I like to produce as and when the muse inspires me. I am on 52 now and am enjoying it.
frankbeswick, 2 days ago
How do the British Make Tea? Absolutely Not Like You Think We Do
Jennifer - I remember tea-bags with strings! We had them here for a while, but I don't know what happened to them. Perhaps they're still out there, but Red Label is cheaper.
JoHarrington, 2 days ago
How do the British Make Tea? Absolutely Not Like You Think We Do
Alexandria - Milk before water?! Nooo! Nooo! And I thought you were such a cultured lady too. Tsh! Tsh!
JoHarrington, 2 days ago
How do the British Make Tea? Absolutely Not Like You Think We Do
Frank - the Chai/Char thing - I really hadn't made that connection before. Thanks!
JoHarrington, 2 days ago