Latest comments

Western Wedding Cake Toppers
I think that you're right Tolovaj. That's why so many couples are choosing romantic rural settings.
Digby_Adams, 1 day ago
Western Wedding Cake Toppers
Western style is never out of fashion, isn't it? I noticed all sentimental wedding themes actually became even more popular in recent years. This probably says something about the times we are living in right now ... Lovely selection!
Tolovaj, 1 day ago
Cool Vintage Toys: Germs
I have the set of twelve. Bought them in the 80's. I would like to sell.
Phil Huntsman, 1 day ago
Celebrating March Festivals – Arrival of First Day of Spring
I like the end of winter and the season of colds, that's for sure!
Tolovaj, 1 day ago
Best Peep Toe Wedding Shoes with Bow for Brides
Perfect shoes for one of the most important steps in one's life, if I may say:)
Tolovaj, 1 day ago
Health Benefits of Common Spices
All of these natural remedies are good for us.
ologsinquito, 1 day ago
What Happens When You Confront a Malignant Narcissist?
It must be very sad to watch. But even if you warned them, they won't listen, because they are under his spell. Thanks for reading.
ologsinquito, 1 day ago
Best Peep Toe Wedding Shoes with Bow for Brides
You are right, the bow adds a touch of elegance to the bridal wear and i think brides too should choose their shoes very carefully, after all, all eyes are on them.
younghopes, 1 day ago
What Happens When You Confront a Malignant Narcissist?
I ran, several times only to be seduced back. Now I know better. I see the victims still associate with him. Its sad to see them recreate the only drama they know.
Laura, 1 day ago
Attukal Pongala Festival In Kerala
It's interesting to read about different cultures and celebrations. Thanks!
burntchestnut, 1 day ago
Best Peep Toe Wedding Shoes with Bow for Brides
Thus bridal footwear justify the bow especially for a wedding and they look very elegant. The bows give the shoes a twist and qualify for the most important person which is the bride.
WriterArtist, 1 day ago
Attukal Pongala Festival In Kerala
I have heard about the Pongala festival that is extremely popular in South India. I also like the dish that goes by the name of Pongala.
WriterArtist, 1 day ago
Musician Figurines Make Great Gifts
I did not realize the musician figurines could look this artistic. I love anything that has to do with art and aesthetics, and the orchestra figurine looks extremely cool.
WriterArtist, 1 day ago
4 Easy Ways To Clean Blinds
I love my mini-blinds, but I don't like cleaning them. If they get too dirty, I simply place them in the bathtub, run water, and give them a scrub!
CountrySunshine, 1 day ago
How To Lower Your Soil's pH and Turn Hydrangea Flowers Blue
Maybe they were in the wrong spot Sheila. All but one of mine are doing well - except that the deer eat the paniculata type (long flowers).
dustytoes, 1 day ago