Latest comments

How Can I Shrink My Stomach
Maritravel, You are going to be surprised how good it taste. I love it and the cost, your health is worth it. A teaspoon goes a long way and the power of this oil is worth its weight in gold.
katiem2, 10 hours ago
How to Get Rid of Flabby Arms
meko, my pleasure
katiem2, 10 hours ago
Men Who Love Womens Shoes
Fluertg, I agree the fluidity of motion while wearing high heels is intoxicating. I was in Iowa the past 4 days and had the pleasure of viewing a drag show the high heels were sky high. It is always a delight to watch the drag queens maneuver ...
katiem2, 10 hours ago
What Makes a Man Wear Women's Flats?
Larise, Oh do I know what you mean, my Bean Boots have seen a lot of action this year. In fact I'm so happy I bought them this fall :)
katiem2, 10 hours ago
What Makes a Man Wear Women's Flats?
Oh my have I ever bought the most wonderful boots. I have fallen in love with my new Bean Boots by LLBean, they are very fashionable now. Now that I've brought it to your attention you will notice people wearing them with jeans, skinny with ...
katiem2, 10 hours ago
The Lincoln Theatre Columbus Ohio
JoGrace, Congrats on your amazing accomplishment. Thanks for your first hand account of acting in the Lincoln Theatre.
katiem2, 10 hours ago
Men Who Love Womens Shoes
keith, good ideas about smart and practical fashion footwear.
katiem2, 10 hours ago
How Can I Shrink My Stomach
papfacets, let us know how it is going, are you sticking to it, do you forget and feel the difference when and if you do?
katiem2, 10 hours ago
Why Men Who Love Womens Flats Will Make You Question Everything
Histiletto, There is something very satisfying about the sound of a particularly good pair of heels.
katiem2, 10 hours ago
Tips to Become a More Productive Writer
I don't have a tablet or smartphone, but your advice is good even without the apps. Having a schedule makes you more accountable. Thanks for sharing your techniques. It's amazing what you can accomplish even with a small child!
sheilamarie, 10 hours ago
How to Create a List of Tables in Microsoft Word 2010
Very helpful. thanks for the quick tips.
Kathi, 11 hours ago
Easy Crockpot Recipe for Chicken Drumstick Chili
Mira, Go for it! You will not be disappointed. As ologsinquito succinctly phrased, in first comment below: "The best thing about crock pots is that you can just leave them, and do other things while dinner is cooking." Other attributes: • A ...
EmmaSRose, 12 hours ago
The Mechanical Turk Chess Player
Now Amazon makes money from its own version of the Turk, thousands of people working away at tiny jobs for tiny pay.
CSMcClellan, 13 hours ago
G A Moore’s Menswear - An Eyesore or an Art Installation?
Mira - Thanks so much for your comment. :)
KathleenDuffy, 13 hours ago
African Linsangs (Poiana richardsonii): Ringtails of Central-West Africa
Mira, Thank you! Whenever possible, I like to include images -- such as botanical or zoological illustrations -- which were created around the time of the scientist's description, or as close to that time as possible, in order to recapture the ...
DerdriuMarriner, 14 hours ago