Latest comments

10 Tips: How to Understand Your Husband
@CherylFay Yes, I do like that toilet seat and think when we replace the one we have, it might be fun to get. And it is the commitment part of the relationship that sometimes keeps us together to do that hard work you mention, thanks for ...
happynutritionist, 18 hours ago
10 Tips: How to Understand Your Husband
@Mira This is true, in fact, I tend to be a "fixer", I think it came from being raised by an engineer, always looking for a solution. These are all generalizations with exceptions to the rule, you are right:-)
happynutritionist, 18 hours ago
10 Tips: How to Understand Your Husband
Yes, it is obvious you are passionate about your marriage and you offer some thought worthy communication tips that surely apply to marriage as well as other relationships. We men and women really are as different as Mars and Venus!
RuthCox, 18 hours ago
Who Am I? Ruth Cox, Writer on Wizzley
Jennifer, I am glad that you see the light amid the darkness. It truly is always there! Sometimes we may have to search for it, sometimes we may even have to create it ourselves, but the light is there for us if we but follow its lead.
RuthCox, 19 hours ago
Burntchestnut's Online Writing Journey
jptanabe - I wasn't against HubPages, but since I already knew about Wizzley, decided to move my lenses here. Many of the people on Squidoo Facebook groups seem to be happy with how their lenses were transferred, but I don't really know how ...
burntchestnut, 19 hours ago
Burntchestnut's Online Writing Journey
Mira - I already enjoy Wizzley. It's similar to Squidoo in that the writers are so friendly and helpful. I've read quite a few good articles here (and elsewhere) on writing well, promoting, and making money. The problem has always been me; I ...
burntchestnut, 20 hours ago
Burntchestnut's Online Writing Journey
RuthCox - we certainly are alike in our writing philosophy. But I'm determined to start making money, so I'll write for pleasure some of the time, write toward making sales some of the time, and keep promoting what I write. I'm not giving up.
burntchestnut, 20 hours ago
10 Tips: How to Understand Your Husband
Awesome article! You hit it right on. I get a kick out of a touch less toilet seat. No idea that exist. Relationships take alot of hard work.
CherylFay, 20 hours ago
Who Am I? Ruth Cox, Writer on Wizzley
Beautifully written - thanks so much for sharing. Your story has so much pain,but your strength and love and hope for life shines through!
jptanabe, 21 hours ago
Burntchestnut's Online Writing Journey
Hi Angela, thanks for sharing your story. I should write more articles here on Wizzley,since I really like the site. But, I opted in for the transfer from Squidoo to HubPages so that's keeping me busy for now!
jptanabe, 21 hours ago
How To Promote Your Zazzle Store
I would tell you how to set up a FaceBook page if I could remember! Here is a link that should help: https://www.facebook.com/about/pages And good luck with Zazzle!
Dustytoes, 23 hours ago
When Your Zazzle Products Are Not Selling
For some reason I never saw your comment Mira. To see the number of products in your store, go to the back end, products area, and on the right you'll see the total number of items. At the top you can change stores (if you have more than one) ...
Dustytoes, 1 day ago
10 Tips: How to Understand Your Husband
I laughed at "talk to me during commercials" :). I recognized many of the points you made, but I think often women can have fixer personalities as well. Every chat is another opportunity for them to think of more solutions for you, and that type ...
Mira, 1 day ago
When Your Zazzle Products Are Not Selling
staedy sales, more at certain times of year. I enjoy using it. http://www.zazzle.com/artistjandavies?rf=238294944005162796.
janet davies, 1 day ago
Burntchestnut's Online Writing Journey
Hi Angela, I hope you will enjoy Wizzley. There's a lot of good advice here on how to write better, promote your articles more efficiently, and make money.
Mira, 1 day ago