Boon Bug & Frog Pods - Store Bath Toys Cleanly & Easily
This versatile and easy to use bath item storage container is sturdy, attractive and makes bath time fun for kids and easier for parents.
When it comes to bathtime, it's easy for kids to make a mess - whether that mess involves toys, water, or clothes strewn around the bathroom. A bag or basket over the side of the tub can get in the way and easily get mildewed and need throwing out.
However there is a quick and easy way to keep all your children's bath toys organized and neat while still keeping your kids happy!
Main Features of the Boon Pod for Bath Toy Storage
These nifty bath toy holders feature a range of features to make bath time fun and easy:
- Sturdy plastic that can easily be cleaned.
- Cute designs that kids love (bug available in red or pink.)
- Water drains out quickly and easily, to avoid mildew (features several holes including one at the bottom.)
- Frog legs/bug antenna can be used to hang loofahs and other cleaning items on.
- Small shelf at the back of the pod gives easy storage for shampoos and soaps.
- The big handle and detachable back mean that you can easily "scoop up" loose bath toys and hang them up to drain. This also makes for a fun game for the kids - they can make a game out of scooping up their toys!
- The pod can hold up to 5 pounds (approximately 2.3kg) of bath items.
And another great feature so these pods are suitable for any house:
- Three methods of attaching the pod to your bathroom wall - screws, adhesive pads or suction cups (purchased separately.)
Accessories & Attachment
The suction cup holders easily attach to the back of the pod with a simple click in motion.
They can then be used to attach the pod to the wall of your bath.
Before attaching the pod using any of the three attachment methods, it's important to clean the area and then apply rubbing alcohol, for maximum hold.
It's also recommended that the pod be attached at the halfway point or below on the line of wall tiles or sheeting.
|Boon Bug Pod Suction Cup Wall Bracket|
Boon Bug Pod Suction Cup Wall BracketThis replacement wall bracket that mounts to the wall using eight suction cups. Not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it.Only $1.88
|Boon Frog Pod Suction Cup Wall Bracket|
Boon Frog Pod Suction Cup Wall BracketThis replacement wall bracket that mounts to the wall using eight suction cups. Not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it.Only $4.99
Some other Quick Notes About the Bug & Frog Pods
- The bug holds more toys than the frog.
- The suction cup mounting pads are only $3 and well worth the extra investment if you don't want to worry about stickiness or screw marks. Some people find that the adhesive mount quickly becomes loose, while the suction cup mount maintains a sturdy grip even under pressure and frequent interaction with water.
- The pods have excellant drainage and don't show waterspots.
- Kids should not pull or swing on the pods.