How to Automate Your Twitter Tweets
How to automate your Twitter account to send tweets while you're away.
Automate Your Twitter Account to Tweet While Away!
If you've been using Twitter, you probably know that it's an easy way to network with like-minded people, say what's on your mind, help others, find information, and find friends. It also doesn't take much time, and it's simple. Twitter also works as an excellent part of your business marketing plan. For those that can't be at the computer all day, there is a way that you can automate your tweets. Automate your tweets when you're on vacation, at work, or if you'd just like a couple of days away, but would still like to remain "active" on Twitter. Read on to find some easy ways to send your account into autopilot temporarily, or just add some extra tweeting into your life when you're not by your computer!
Some Ideas for Tweets to Automate
Tweeting while you're away can result in some extra followers to your account. While you can't exactly network while you're not at the computer, you can still remain active with the Twitter crowd. Try:
- Gathering information in the form of links to helpful resources in your niche, then tweeting them once or twice a day.
- Bookmarking the sites most helpful to your business, then sharing those with your followers.
- Offer a word of advice once a day, or as often as you can think of something. Schedule out your tweets and become regular with your words of wisdom so people expect to hear that advice on a daily basis!
- Have a target audience that's asleep when you're awake, and vice versa? Automation might help greatly with that so you can hit your target audience (without losing too much sleep).
What Tweets You Should NOT Automate
Automating your tweets can have its benefits, but it can have its drawbacks. Obviously, you can't ask something like "how is everyone doing out there in Twitterland today?" when you're not there to respond back. It's also a good idea to avoid:
- Tweeting links back to your own site over and over. This won't help you. In fact, it will hurt you. Watch your followers drop, and watch you get frustrated as your traffic declines!
- Tweet too many times in one day. Yes, it's possible to overtweet. It can actually lead to less followers. I know I've unfollowed some users because they constantly are hogging my Twitter home page.
- Tweet too close to the last tweet. Space out your tweets so you can hit a variety of people.
- Being boring. Tweet about something new. Instead, try to tweet about something you know a lot about, or something funny.
Also remember that automating your tweets isn't a replacement for actually tweeting... you need to be a real live, actual person to interact, talk, read and thrive! Automation can help grow your Twitter following and business, but still must be attended to for any real benefits.
How You Can Automate Your Twitter Tweets - Recommended Links:
- Twitter RSS Feeds
Update your Twitter randomly according to your intrest Or, from Rss Feed Or, from your own tweet message list Or, Any combination of the above three.
- Feed Your Blog to Twitter
Have a blog? No need to post twice, this will update your Twitter page with a link to your latest post, along with the title.
- Twuffer - Schedule Twitter tweets.
Schedule out some tweets, just like Tweetlater. Very easy to use.
- Tweet Later - Tweetlater.com
Boost your productivity by joining this site allowing you to automate tweets at no cost to you.
- Automate Tweets on Twitter
A blog post recommending some popular Twitter automation services.
- How to Automate Twitter Posts
Send some automation into your Twitter account by sending blog posts and other updates right to your Twitter feed.
More Twitter Resources:
- How to Use Twitter to Increase Ebay Sales
Learn how to integrate Twitter with Ebay to find a whole new audience on one of the world’s top websites.
- 50 Ideas on Using Twitter for Business
Some suggestions on how to use Twitter to your advantage in the business world!
- Twitter Followers Statistics by TwitterCounter
Track your followers, add a widget, and stay updated.
- TwitThis - Twitter Promoter, Follower, and URL Shortening Service
TwitThis is an easy way for people to send Twitter messages about your blog post or website, or enter a Twitter contest.
Twitter Power: Dominate Your Tweets One at a Time
|Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time|
A recommended book for beginners and Twitter users that have been using the site for a time, Twitter Power will tell you how to increase your brand, get noticed, develop a team, focus, profit, and create a vision of what you'd like to become.