Match Your Black Hope Miche Bag With These Black and White Shoes
Are you having a difficult time finding a matching pair of shoes for your Black Hope Miche shell?
Find the perfect pair of black and white shoes
While I'm not all about being "matchy matchy" all of the time, it is great to have shoes that will match the Miche shell that I'm currently using for the day if I choose to do so. As we find more black and white bags that will go great with these shoes, we will tell you about them here and at our blog, Miche Bag Reviews.
Even if you don't own a Miche Bag, You should be able to find a fabulous pair of black and white shoes here that you will absolutely love.
Black Hope Miche Bag
The Black Hope Miche Bag inspired this page. However, there are other black and white Miche shells available as well.
Time left: 23 hours, 5 minutes
Current bid: $7.99 Place bid
Time left: 2 weeks, 4 days
Current bid: $20.00 Place bid
Time left: 3 days, 22 hours
Current bid: $9.99 Place bid
Time left: 3 days, 22 hours
Current bid: $6.01 Place bid
Black and White Sandals
I love sandals, so of course, I'm going to start with black and white sandals. Besides, it's summertime, so you'll need a couple of pairs to choose from when using your black Hope Miche shell or wearing the perfect outfit.
- The first shoe listed to the right is the Coral Bay Aggie Wedge Sandal. I know the picture isn't shown in black and white, trust me, they are available. Of course, after looking at the gold and cork, I'm liking this style even more. I really like the fact that the heal is only 2 and 3/4 inches. The flower on top is mostly black with white accents. These sandals would be pefect for use in summer or winter if you're in the right climate.
- The second black and white sandal that caught my eye was the Butter Women's Stream Open Toe Sandal. I do have to admit that the price tag is not why I picked this shoe, but once again I was drawn to the fun and unique design along with the small heal.
Black and White Flats
Sometimes sandals just aren't relevant for the event you're attending or maybe you're not allowed to wear sandals to work. Of course, if you're going to be on your feet a lot, you don't want to be wearing a big giant healed dress show either. If you're in the need for a flat shoe to go with your black Hope Miche Shell then some of these black and white flats may be right for you.
I have to admit, that I had a real difficult time finding some cute flats that really stuck out in my mind. These are the ones that I found which I would consider wearing.
- The T.U.K. A7709L flat is mostly black with just a few white accents on the bow of the shoe. I recommend using these with the Hope shell because they are not real busy. A lot of the reason I had a difficult time find shoes to match this shell is it's so busy and you don't want your shoes to be as busy as your handbag.
- The Janelle flat by California Magnesians is a very simple slip on shoe. Even though the picture shown to the right is a black on black version, there is a white with black tip version of this shoe as well. I like the fact that it looks like a French manicure for your feet, but I can't see this shoe being real comfortable for those of us with wide feet. It would probably stretch and then make our foot look even bigger. However, the simplicity of this shoe could make it a great match for your wardrobe if you have the right shaped foot.
Recent Posts From Miche Bag Reviews
Outrageous and Normal Black and White Boots
I know I said earlier that you should keep your black and white shoes simple if you are going to match them to your black Hope Miche shell, but some of these boots are so crazy and off the wall, I just couldn't help but feature them here. Don't worry, I'll throw in some perfect matches to go with your shell as well.
- The Women's Poison Cowboy Boots in black and white are the first crazy boots that I found. While I do find that the shape of cowboy boots tend to be comfortable, these boots are even too crazy for me. However, if this trips your trigger, then I'm glad I helped you find what you are looking for.
- Since we are going for outrageous here, I thought I'd feature the BCBGeneration Women's Flossy 2 Ankle Boot next. If you're trying to stand out, you can't go wrong with zebra stripes. The solid black studded section helps tone this boot down just enough to keep you from looking crazy.
- There really weren't a lot of leather or standard material black and white boots available, but there were a ton of crazy rainboots. I decided to pick the crazies pair that I could find which were the Nomad Women's Puddles II Rain Boot. These boots are the ugliest things I have ever seen, but if paisley is your thing, then these boots might be just the thing for you.