1) Call him a by a pet name, something different from what others call him, special. But not too mushy, unless he's the type who likes it. Some good examples are; baby, honey, babe, love.
2) Call him by his real name, if his name is James and he goes by Jim call him James on occasions. Tell him how much you love the way it sounds. You may even call him by his first and middle name on occasion, letting him know you think of him totally. You could say, James Larry take good care of you for me today. You get the idea!
3) Look into his eyes, staring at him, when he asks what you’re doing, tell him you love his eyes and that they are so handsome. Tell him he's handsome, hearing you love the way he looks is total adoration.
4) Tell him his hair looks good, men love this just as much as you do. Men like to know you like how they look, lets him know what he's doing works.
5) Bring a hot cup of coffee to him in the shower, or leave it for him to find when he comes out. Men love it when you do those little things expressing your love for him.
6) Call him up and ask him out to lunch, and YOU buy! Make him feel special, not as if it's him who has to make all the effort.
7) Pop him popcorn while he watches TV. Kick back and hang with him quietly while he watches what ever, men need time to unwind with some mindless TV and quiet.