Amundsen, Darrel W.; and Gary B. Ferngren. "The Forensic Role of Physicians in Roman Law." Bulletin of the History of Medicine, vol. 53, no. 1 (Spring 1979): 39-56.
- Available via JSTOR @ https://www.jstor.org/stable/44451297
Block, Stephen. "The History of Caesar Salad." The Kitchen Project > Food History. April 11, 2018. Page updated: July 12, 2018.
- Available @ http://www.kitchenproject.com/history/CaesarSalad/index.htm
Bursztajn, Harold J. "Dead Men Talking." Harvard Alumni Medical Bulletin (Spring 2005): 16-23.
- Available via Internet Archive @ https://archive.org/details/harvardmedica78harv/page/16/mode/1up
CBC News. "Calgary's Bloody Caesar Hailed as Nation's Favourite Cocktail." CBC > News > Canada > Calgary. May 13, 2009.
- Available @ https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-s-bloody-caesar-hailed-as-nation-s-favourite-cocktail-1.806474
CDKitchen. "How to Make Coddled Eggs." CDKitchen > Recipes > Meals > Dishes > Breakfast and Brunch. #30203.
- Available @ https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/40/Coddled_Eggs40103.shtml
Child, Julia. From Julia Child's Kitchen. New York NY: Alfred A. Knopf, 1975.
Child, Julia. The Way to Cook. New York NY: Alfred A. Knopf, Sept. 18, 1989.
Cloake, Felicity. "How to Make Perfect Caesar Salad." The Guardian > Lifestyle > Food > Word of Mouth Blog. July 13, 2011.
- Available @ https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2011/jul/13/how-make-perfect-caesar-salad
Cutini, Susanna. "Cleopatra's Dulcis Coccora: Sweet Honey Balls Recipe." Fine Dining Lovers > Recipes > Dessert. April 18, 2012.
- Available @ https://www.finedininglovers.com/recipes/dessert/cleopatras-dulcis-coccora-sweet-honey-balls-recipe
Dailey, Pat. "Making Eggs Safe to Eat on Caesar Salad." Chicago Tribune. May 28, 1992.
- Available @ https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1992-05-28-9202170670-story.html
Deep Acres Farm @DeepAcresFarm. "Prep for tonight's Caesar salad. Julia Child's recipe from the original Caesar's restaurant in Tijuana." Twitter. Feb. 12, 2017.
- Available @ https://twitter.com/DeepAcresFarm/status/830996819937259520
DeMontis, Rita. "The Caesar: Celebrating a Canadian Cultural Icon's Milestone Birthday." Toronto Sun > Life > Food. April 19, 2019.
- Available @ https://torontosun.com/life/food/0419lifemain
Green, Denzil. "Romaine Lettuce." Cook's Info > Vegetables > Leafy Vegetables > Lettuce. Sept. 1, 2002. Updated June 17, 2020.
- Available @ https://www.cooksinfo.com/romaine-lettuce
Hart, Audrey. "Caesar Cardini’s Iconic Caesar Salad." Traveling Boy > Audrey Hart's Travel Recipes.
- Available @ https://travelingboy.com/travel/caesar-salad-caesar-cardini/
Henderson, Rebecca. "Why Is Little Caesars Called Little Caesars?" Rewind & Capture. Sept. 5, 2018.
- Available @ https://www.rewindandcapture.com/why-is-little-caesars-called-little-caesars/
Hunt, Kristin. "15 Fascinating Facts About Julia Child." Mental Floss > Food. Aug. 15, 2015.
- Available @ https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/84256/15-delicious-facts-about-julia-child
Lindsay, Martin S. "Caesar’s Restaurant, Tijuana." Classic San Diego > Restaurants. Revised Jan. 17, 2018.
- Available @ https://classicsandiego.com/restaurants/caesars-restaurant-tijuana/
Lindsay, Martin S. "Caesar's Salad: The Myth of Giacomo Junia." Classic San Diego. Jan. 24, 2021.
- Available @ https://classicsandiego.com/2021/01/caesars-salad-the-myth-of-giacomo-junia/
Mariani, John F. Dictionary of American Food and Drink. New Haven CT and New York NY: Ticknor and Fields, 1983.
- Available via Internet Library @ https://archive.org/details/dictionaryofamer00mari/page/n5/
- Available via Internet Archive Open Library @ https://openlibrary.org/works/OL103336W/
McElwain, Aoife. "Select: The Forgotten Stories Behind Your Favourite Dishes." The Irish Times > Life & Style > Food & Drink. Feb 25, 2016.
- Available @ https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/food-and-drink/select-the-forgotten-stories-behind-your-favourite-dishes-1.2547912
McEvedy, Allegra. "Brutus Salad Recipe." The Guardian > Life Style > Quick and Healthy Recipes. Jan. 17, 2011.
- Available @ https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/jan/17/brutus-salad-recipe-allegra-mcevedy
McGee, Harold. The Curious Cook: More Kitchen Science and Lore. San Francisco CA: North Point Press, 1990.
McGee, Harold. On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen. First Scribner revised edition. New York NY: Scribner, 1984, 2004.
Plutarch. Lives of the Noble Grecians and Romans. Englished by Sir Thomas North Anno 1579, vol. V: 1-71. London UK: David Nutt, 1896.
- Available via Internet Archive @ https://archive.org/details/livesofnoblegrec05plut/page/1/mode/1up
"Obituary for Walter Silin Chell, 1925-1997." Calgary Herald. April 4, 1997.
- Available @ https://www.newspapers.com/clip/45715693/obituary-for-walter-silin-chell/
The Quick and Dirty Cook. "Caesar Salad (and How to Coddle an Egg)." The Quick and Dirty Kitchen. Oct. 16, 2012.
- Available @ https://thequickanddirtycook.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/caesar-salad-and-how-to-coddle-an-egg/
Ray, Rachael. "Brutus Salad." Rachael Ray In Season > Recipe. Dec. 28, 2011. Updated Jan. 22, 2018.
- Available @ https://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipe/brutus-salad
Revelli Sorini, Alex; and Susanna Cutini. Tacuinum de' Eccellentissimi: Gusti e Ricette di Personaggi Illustri Della Storia. Perugia IT: ali&no editrice, 2009.
Rourke, Mary. "Rosa Maria Cardini, 75; Patented Her Father’s Caesar Salad Dressing." Los Angeles Time. Sept. 14, 2003.
- Available @ https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2003-sep-14-me-cardini14-story.html
Shore, Andrew. "Beware the Ides of March: Julius Caesar's Assassination in Art." Art UK > Discover > Stories. March 15, 2019.
- Available @ https://www.artuk.org/discover/stories/beware-the-ides-of-march-julius-caesars-assassination-in-art
Strauss, Barry. The Death of Caesar: The Story of History's Most Famous Assassination. New York NY: Simon & Schuster, March 3, 2015.
Suetonius [Gaius Suetonius Tranquillus]. The Lives Of The Twelve Caesars. Joseph Cavorse, trans. and ed. The Modern Library. New York NY: Random House, 1931.
- Available via Internet Archive @ https://archive.org/details/livesofthetwelve035040mbp/
- Available via University of Chicago @ https://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Suetonius/12Caesars/Julius*.html#49
Talmon, Noelle. "The Caesar Salad Is Not an American Creation." Ripley's Believe It or Not! > Weird Food > Weird News. Dec. 6, 2018.
- Available @ https://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/caesar-salad/
Witchel, Alex. "Great Caesar's Ghost! Where's My Anchovy?" The New York Times > Dining. March 7, 2001.
- Available @ https://www.nytimes.com/2001/03/07/dining/great-caesar-s-ghost-where-s-my-anchovy.html