Create topic New topics

Forum

Chatter away, friends!

100!

Jerrico_Usher

I gave up trying to find a great 100th article idea and just published my latest greenhouse irrigation article :) I'm in the bottom rung elite now baby!

lobobrandon

Great! Congrats and it surely is a great 100th article

Check out my blog SEO for Dummies
Jerrico_Usher

I really should have held out for the "How The Magic Eraser Works" article :*( but thanks Lobobrandon :)

off to bed.

lobobrandon

:)

Check out my blog SEO for Dummies
wrapitup4me

Congrats Jerrico.  Way to go - 100!! 

Jerrico_Usher

Thanks Wrap it up :) I guess I wrapped up my 100 articles! Just waiting for that email that says, I'm not getting more impressions! 

Tolovaj

Congratulations on reaching the milestone!

dustytoes

Wow,,, congrats Jerrico, that is awesome!

BrendaReeves

Congratulations Jerrico!

Brenda Reeves
Ragtimelil

Congratulations!!!

I'm pedaling as fast as I can to catch up....

Lana or LIl aka Ragtimelil RagtimeLil's Store on Weebly
Digby_Adams

Good for you J. Now no slacking. Get working on the next 100!

katiem2

This is good news, You go Jerrico and congrats Smile

Katie McMurray
Jerrico_Usher

Thanks guys/gals, Now to hit that 200 mark....

Jerrico_Usher

Awesome!

I'm pedaling as fast as I can to catch up....

wrylilt

Good job! I'm waiting for 9 articles to clear from the Google cache on infobarrel so I can publish them here. NEVER putting articles there again!

Jerrico_Usher

That's funny, IB was my first choice after HP, but I didn't like their format, didn't like their overly strict rules, and lack of control over monetization... Wizzley got it right... tis why I'm putting my whole lot here... I don't care to diversify these articles, I'll write more for elsewhere, but I want to get as many articles here as possible to help boost the site up... you also can't find service/community leaders like these anywhere else- that's one of their key sellnig points- personal service. IN an era where customer service is making a huge comeback- from nobody giving any really- it's vital to survival that you have good personal attention.

Sheri_Oz

Congratulations Jerrico.  All you guys talking about where you had articles and where you have them now is helpful for a newbie like me.

So now I have two questions -

(1) What does it mean to have an article clear from Google cache?

(2) What are the signs that someone is no longer a newbie in this Internet writing/marketing stuff?

Jerrico_Usher

1. Google's "cache" is likened to a temporary storage of a copy of your site. When you remove your site from the web, google still has a "cached" copy of it and if someone knows to click that cached copy link in the google search results (in the tab) they can see what it looked like. This cache can take a day or weeks to clear and until it does as far as google is concerned there is a copy of that page still out there and thus you can't publish it wihtout running into dupe content issues.

2. You know, you just do. For me I still feel, even with my experience, that I'm barely getting started, for others it's when they start getting checks equal to their rent and bills (that happened to me) and being able to practically live on passive income or keeping all you earn at a job if you still work for a living offline/elsewhere.

It's kind of a coming of age thing, when you reach maturity- you'll know it because your mature enough to realize and comprehend everything relative to your current orbit in the realm. It also depends on your own perspective- wealth to many is 3,000 a month- to me that's chicken feed or "seed" money, it's still a lot relatively speaking, (especially when I'm in the broke part of the biorythm) but wealth? not really. Now I don't make that much online yet, but I keep my mental state ahead of where I want to go so if I make it half way I'm good.

If your entire goal is to earn 3k a month and you could live on that forever, this IS wealth. Wealth isn't neccessarily a borometer of "you made it" but it's the easiest to spot and the changes it makes in you and your life/environment impact you so it does count.

Me? I just enjoy the journey- the destination is dynamic and ever changing, I like that though. I never want to get "there" specifically- I just want to be comfortable, happy, and financially secure...

JoHarrington

Awww!  I missed this while I was away!  Congrats, Jerrico!

Jerrico_Usher

Hey Jo I tried to wait for ya but I needed to move past 100 to get my raise in impressions :) did you see my light saber article? I want one of these bad boys bad :)

Loading ...
Error!