Create topic New topics

Forum

Newbies say "hi"

Hello friends, I am soni2006 from Hubpages

soni2006

I am Internet savvy and can work all day long on Internet without getting bored. Besides proofreading and editing medical reports for grammatical and medical word errors, I constantly try to gain knowledge about new diseases, surgical procedures, medical equipment, and advances in healthcare from my medical transcription profession. Whenever I find an interesting medical word while proofreading medical documents, I do some research on it and read all the info about it and then write an article based on that topic in my own words. In this way, I not only learn about new things and enhance my knowledge but I am also able to sharpen my medical editing and proofreading skills. I love writing articles online and this is the reason why I joined Wizzley today.

Experience the advent of creative writing at Wizzley and earn more revenue at HubPages
WebWriter

A warm Wizzley welcome to you!

soni2006

@webwriter, thank you so much for the warm welcome buddy.

Experience the advent of creative writing at Wizzley and earn more revenue at HubPages
bev-owens

Welcome to Wizzley!

chefkeem

Welcome to Wizzley, soni!  Smile

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
lakeerieartists

Hi soni.  Welcome.  :)

Paula Atwell (aka lakeerieartists) is the owner of an online art gallery, Lake Erie Artists Gallery and a freelance writer
hamshi5433

Hello Hello Laughing Welcome to Wizzley!

soni2006

Thank you so much all of you. Wow that was a very warm welcome. You all are already here. I was a bit late.

on 06/20/2011

hi soni2006; I'm from hubapges also.(Stacie L)

welcome and start writing.Laughing

Do what makes you happy- I write and create Hubpages
soni2006

Thanks a lot bizilady. I will start from today.

skiesgreen

Hi friend, Your writing will be of great interest to me as I have similar passions. Welcome to Wizzley and its really nice to meet you.

Loading ...
Error!