1. Select the Dough cycle if using a bread machine and follow the instructions for your bread machine.
2. When the cycle is complete; remove the dough from the bread machine and place onto a floured surface. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
3. Knead the dough about one minute then roll it into a rectangle to fit a jelly roll pan or a large cookie sheet with sides.
4. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of the pan using the vegetable oil.
5. Put the dough into a pan and press the dough evenly into the pan forming an edge.
6. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place for 20-30 minutes until slightly risen.
7. Gently make indentations in dough at every inch using the handle of a wooden spoon.
8. Brush the dough with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, rosemary leaves, and the Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake in a preheated 400 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes or until browned. Remove from the oven and drizzle additional olive oil over the top of bread.
10. Cool slightly and cut into squares for serving. Best served warm.