Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 is one of the best computer security software which provides you all-round security. When we talk about all-round security it includes: antivirus, firewall, anti-spyware, anti-spam, anti-malware, and anti-phishing protection. Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 is a standalone program which protects you from all of these for both business and home use. This works on every window platforms.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Complete Review
Best antivirus, firewall, anti-spyware, anti-spam, anti-malware, and anti-phishing protection, with Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.
What Makes It Better Than Other Antivirus?
Protect Your Computer and Accounts
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 has been marked as the 2nd best security software after the Bit Defender. There are lots of data and results which proves exactly why it is the best antivirus software. According to various test result it was able to detect 99.34% of the malwares also the false positives are not an issues for KIS 2013. In terms of overall protection it even beats the Bit Defender. The new Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 doesn’t kill the system speed as compared to other antivirus software. One of the main factors of its popularity over other antivirus programs is its security feature; it provides you all-round protection from all knows threats along with other extra features such as, parental control, geo filtering, online banking mode, safe browser, etc…
Why Should You Use The Kaspersky Internet Security 2013?
It has long list of features and advantages over other Security software which compels you to use it. Here are few important features which makes it a better protection program:
- The combined detection technology: Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 comes with combined detection technology which allows the different protection (Two-Way Firewall Engine, Firewall Engine, and Anti-Spam Engine) to work as a combined entity with the antivirus to provide overall protection. This makes the protection very effective.
All-round protection: Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 has lots of inbuilt protection engines which protects your system from all known threats. Here is the list of all protection engines and security features:
Parental Control and Pros and Cons
- Parental Control: It allows you to control the way your system is used buy your children. It provides the best parental control in comparison of other security software. The community is very active so there is very less chance that it will not be able to identify any recent threats.
Now we should check the pros and cons of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 before downloading this security software:
- Effective on almost any type of threats available. The Active community keeps the database updated every day so you will have complete protection.
- You will get three licenses for the price of only one.
- Works on every type of window platform and can be used for both home and business systems.
- Doesn’t kills the system speed, it has very less effect on the system speed.
- Online banking mode included with it protects you financial data and transaction online.
- They provide one of the best customer supports. You can contact them by phone, chat, and email anytime.
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 is little expensive as compared to other security software.
- The scan takes too much time.
Overall, Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 is one of the best security software in the market and highly recommended for both online and offline protection.
Best Desktop Computers
|HP TouchSmart 320-1030 Desktop Computer - Black|
Keep your world clutter free with the all in one design of the HP TouchSmart 320-1030 PC, which has a multi touch enabled 20” diagonal widescreen HD LED backlit display, comes w...
|Dell Inspiron i660s-3079BK Desktop (Black)|
Enjoy the ride as you zoom through projects and easily manage multiple streams of content and exciting apps. Share photos, listen to music, play games and stay in touch with Del...