Have you always wanted to know how to make the little cheesy garlic biscuits Red Lobster serves? This copycat recipe for the Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuit is simple to make using Bisquick baking mix or Jiffy Mix biscuit mix. You will have your own homemade version of the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits in around thirty minutes. These scrumptious little biscuits are enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, appetizers or even for a dessert. For a sweet touch, delete the garlic powder, oregano, and cheddar cheese, mix in cinnamon, sugar, raisins, or for savory, add dried or fresh herbs. For a quick meal wrap the dough around a hot dog or sausage and bake for a quick meal. Use your imagination and see what delectable notion you can cook up! Enjoy!
Red Lobster Restaurant Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe
This copycat recipe for the Red Lobster restaurant’s bay biscuits is much like the one Red Lobster serves! You can even make a sweet version with a few changes in the ingredients!
Red Lobster Restaurant Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
Prep time 15 min - Total time 30 min
Ingredients for 4 servings
Make this delicious biscuit savory or sweet!
- large mixing bowl
- small bowl
- wooden spoon
- measuring cup
- measuring spoons
- cookie sheet
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix, Bisquick or Jiffy Mix
- 2/3 cups milk or more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix in a medium bowl; the baking mix, cheddar cheese, and garlic powder.
- Add the milk. If the mixture is too thick add more milk, but not too much or it will get sticky.
- Combine with a wooden spoon beating mixture for 30 seconds, until a soft dough forms.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the butter, garlic salt, and oregano; brush over the hot biscuits and bake an additional 5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- You can brush the biscuits with the garlic-herb butter again and let it soak in before serving.
- This recipe makes four servings.
Tips From Margielynnefono
- Make sure the butter and buttermilk are cold before you start.
- Brush with the garlic-herb butter several times.
- Make sure the oven is preheated before you put the biscuits in to bake.
- Don't add too much milk to the dough or the mixture will be sticky.
- For varaction delete oregano and add one of these herbs.
1 1/2 tablespoon fresh dill
1/4 cup chives, chopped
2 tablespoons dried rosemary
Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together and drop by tablespoons on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes.
Makes 9 servings.
Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits
Do you like to eat at the Red Lobster Restaurant?
Time left: 4 days, 19 hours
Fixed price: $64.79 Buy It Now
Time left: 4 weeks
Current bid: $36.95 Place bid
Time left: 1 week, 4 days
Current bid: $60.99 Place bid