Best 60th Birthday Gift Ideas
Turning 60 is a special event and takes planning and time to celebrate. There are many different 60th birthday gift ideas available, and this article lists the best of them.
60th Birthday is no doubt a special occasion and if any of your loved ones are turning 60 soon than make sure that you have an equally special gift to give them. Listed below are some ideas that will help you decide the best gift for 60th birthday. Have a look.
|Personalized Red Wine Glass Set (Set of 4)|
Our Red Wine Glass Set is the picture of sophistication. The slim glass stem protects the wine from the heat of your hand, while the round, wide bowl allows the red wine to ...Only $38.95
|8x10 / 8'' x 10'' Frame for Picture Photo or Diploma, Solid Wood, Gold, style #609D|
This is a brand new 8x10 picture/photo frame (meaning a 8'' x 10'' or a 10'' x 8'' print will fit just right). Solid wood 0.75'' wide and 0.75'' thick molding with a 0.25'' ...
|Sterling Silver Smooth Classic Heart Locket Pendant with 18" Snake Chain Necklace|
This classic sterling silver heart locket has a lustrous high polish finish. This pendant comes with 18" sterling silver snake chain. The locket contains an interior frame to ...
|Men's Stainless Steel Black Rubber Medical ID Bracelet 8.5"|
The Men's Stainless Steel Black Rubber Medical ID Bracelet makes a great gift for the guy with a unique style. This modern bracelet is created out of think links that generate ...
- Elegant engraved wine glass set. Amazon has a large selection of these glasses to choose from; engraving them with the name of the recipient makes this gift idea even more special.
- Personalized gold or silver picture frame. Choose an 8x10 frame and place a special picture inside, such as a wedding photo or pictures of their grandchildren.
- Sterling silver engraved heart locket pendant. Available at amazon.com, this gift idea is perfect for the woman who has everything and is a special memento of their 60th birthday.
- Men’s Stainless Steel and Black Rubber Medical ID Bracelet (exclusively at Amazon). This is among the best 60th birthday gift ideas and is ideal for any man who has a health condition like diabetes or a food allergy.
|My First Year Photo Frame|
Silver-tone frame creates a miniature gallery of your baby?s first year! Twelve oval openings surround a large center window; add a photo each month as your little one grows. ...
|Your Birthday Book: A Keepsake Journal|
Start this at birth, wrap it up at eighteen, fill it out each year in between.This is not anything like a baby book. It’s a birthday book! It was born from the simple idea ...
- Birth year gifts. Frame a magazine or newspaper cover from the year they were born. Or, search online for a “what happened during the year you were born” gift.
- “This is your life” scrapbook. For the birthday recipient who has everything, create a special “This is your life” scrapbook; include photos from their life, embellish with journaling and pretty details for a very special gift idea.
- Food or wine of the month clubs. This is one of many unique 60th birthday gift ideas. Choose a food or wine that the recipient favors for a gift that gives all year long.
|Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Happy Birthday Gift Bag Tote of Snacks and Treats|
Send a fun and festive happy birthday surprise delivered right to their doorstep. Opening this very colorful birthday cake shaped paperboard gift bag tote reveals delicious ...
|Personalized 11X14 Matted Frame With Meaning Of Your Name With Teddy Bears & Heart Balloons ...|
Personalized 11X14 Matted Frame With Meaning Of Your Name With Teddy Bears & Heart Balloons Background!!! E-Mail Us The Exact Spelling Of The Name Of Choice A Personalized ...Only $19.99
- Personalized gift basket. Add in favorite foods, coffees or teas and present in a large and festive gift basket.
- “Meaning of your name” framed print. A sentimental gift idea, make sure you frame it in an elegant gold or sterling silver frame to make it even more special.
- Framed poem. If you’re not good at writing, you can hire someone to pen one for you or use a famous poem that the recipient favors and have it framed. Place in a lavish gift box for presenting.
- Vintage wine. If you have the budget, search for a bottle of wine that was made during the year of the recipient’s birth. Fine wines get better with age and this idea is perfect for the wine connoisseur.