Latest comments

Coins with Religious Themes
I suppose the confussion about euro commemorative coins comes from the fact Andorra uses its obsolete currency. Other countries use the euro for commemorative coins. But, Andorra did not join the European Union. It is a city-state between ...
blackspanielgallery, 1 day ago
Coins with Religious Themes
First, in the United States we have two sets of commemorative coins, the modern ones and those that ended in the 1950s, many being struck much earlier. There are euro commemoratives, such as the Eurostar program. Austria mints many, and so does ...
blackspanielgallery, 1 day ago
Coins with Religious Themes
blackspanielgallery, Thank you for practical information, pretty pictures and product lines. In particular, it fascinates me the different shapes that commemoratives assume. It also fascinates me how far back they go. Is there any such claim by ...
DerdriuMarriner, 2 days ago
Should You Celebrate Father’s Day?
A very good idea for an article. I think we should celebrate everything possible including Father's Day. It is easy for the hard work that men put into child support and child-rearing to be overlooked by a woman's contribution. In the UK ...
Veronica, 3 days ago
Should You Celebrate Father’s Day?
WriterArtist, Thank you for all the practical information, pretty pictures and product lines. In particular, I like the gift basket because it can be a grouping of anything that he likes: not just favorite eats with favorite drinks but also, for ...
DerdriuMarriner, 9 days ago
Who Goes to Heaven
The British usage is the same as the American.
frankbeswick, 9 days ago
Who Goes to Heaven
Some words have different connotations in the U. S. than in England. Here, a vice is something harmful that one has a penchant to repeat, that harm might be physical as smoking or moral.
blackspanielgallery, 10 days ago
Should You Celebrate Father’s Day?
Celebrations of such days need not be lavish, a simple meal as a family in a modest restaurant does well.
blackspanielgallery, 10 days ago
Who Goes to Heaven
I think that vice was used thus after the sexual revolution of the1960s.
frankbeswick, 11 days ago
Faux Windows: Art with an Added Purpose
I first found these in AllPosters. They are not as universally known as they should be.
blackspanielgallery, 11 days ago
Who Goes to Heaven
Great article Frank, as ever. i certainly hope for the happy ever after. I am interested in the discussion about the concept of "vice ". I think the term " vice " was used in the past almost as an accolade.
Veronica, 11 days ago
Faux Windows: Art with an Added Purpose
I love these faux windows. I had never heard of them so thank you for posting this. Very good . the stained glass and Paris skyline are particularly good .
Veronica, 11 days ago
Who Goes to Heaven
It is an inscription in honour of those unjustly executed. I think that there is a tradition tthat if thee rope breaks the miscreant goes free, but the Catholics were considered traitors, so Wrenno's hanging went ahead. .
frankbeswick, 12 days ago
Lovely! Luscious! Incredible! Mangoes
Great for You! They do gel with other fruits.
pateluday, 12 days ago
Lovely! Luscious! Incredible! Mangoes
Black or Himalayan Salt is much different from regular salt and is healthy. Use only the salt mentioned please.
pateluday, 12 days ago