Latest comments

3 reasons to buy brand name hunting equipment
I find holding a light air rifle steady when standing up very difficult. My rifle is not old, but are modern weapons easier to keep steady?
frankbeswick, 3 hours ago
3 reasons to keep your your children away from technology
Wisely said.
frankbeswick, 3 hours ago
Mexican Cruises - Tips from Our Personal Experience
nightowl, Do you know whether more people disliked or liked participating in the organized port of call tours? Was there great interest among others in what you and your children did on your own?
DerdriuMarriner, 3 hours ago
Independence Day Party
The grilling basket are a sampling of what is available. There are deep, no handle vegetable baskets, and special baskets for fish. I picked what might be used on the occasion. I have written specifically on grilling baskets in another ...
blackspanielgallery, 3 hours ago
The Duck Race
It is a lovely occasion. It is truly a family occasion and everyone brings picnics. We went again this year. My grandson got to sit in a fire engine kindly brought along by the fire brigade! Yes I am doing the 10km tonight in aid of the cancer ...
Veronica, 3 hours ago
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
katiem2, Have you tried the Moroccan oil treatment that mixes pomegranate oil in with argan?
DerdriuMarriner, 4 hours ago
The Duck Race
Veronica, Thank you for sharing such an important fundraiser with us. The ducks look so colorful. Do the children and young adults get to attend the event or watch a film of it at the time or afterwards? Is the Manchester 10k really held at ...
DerdriuMarriner, 4 hours ago
Selecting Fishing Gifts Even if You Don't Fish
CruiseReady, The book and the organizers look particularly fail-safe as gifts from swimming non-fishers to non-swimming and swimming fishers. Serviceberry also is known as shadbush in Virginia where locals say that the woody plant blooms when ...
DerdriuMarriner, 4 hours ago
Independence Day Party
blackspanielgallery, The pinwheels and the top hats are quite fetching. The grilling baskets for your suggested fare of burgers, corn-on-the-cob, hot dogs and salad are workable for first Memorial Day and then for July 4th.
DerdriuMarriner, 4 hours ago
The Religious And Immoral Acts
TheWritingCowboy, It's interesting that killing or persecuting others was not part of early Christianity when believers were a minority looking forward to the Second Coming.
DerdriuMarriner, 4 hours ago
The Annual Retro Computer Museum Gathering, May 2011
WordChazer, It's fascinating to witness the evolution of computers, from retro to modern, in one place. Why is Swannington the traditional venue for this gathering?
DerdriuMarriner, 4 hours ago
What to do with the Apple Harvest
I made some delicious Apple and Marrow chutney last Autumn. I love doing preserves.
Veronica, 10 hours ago
What to do with the Apple Harvest
Thank you. I firmly believe that we should eat what is seasonal. We are going to be doing the cordials soon ready for winter.
Veronica, 10 hours ago
What to do with the Apple Harvest
Having a network for using apples is worthwhile. I have three apple trees and several homes ,each of which wants apples: my own, two of my children's houses , and some for Veronica. There should be no waste there.
frankbeswick, 20 hours ago
How to Make Money Working from Home
Not all work from home involves the world wide web, even if it involves the computer. For example, I mark public exam papers, which are sent to me on-line.
frankbeswick, 20 hours ago