Latest comments

Surviving Online Education
Yes, that is one selling point for online courses, but it eliminates presenting to the entire class all at once. What benefits one hinders another, but that is how so many things are, even things not associated with classes.
blackspanielgallery, 2 days ago
Surviving Online Education
Great post. Ty I have done several online courses since March and thdeyhave all been excellent. YOur point about attending classes at a convenient gtime is a good one. This alone makes them all the more attractive for me.
Veronica, 2 days ago
My Garden World: a Review
Most was seen from the garden. The garden was the focus from which nature was observed, and it maintains the gardening theme that runs through Monty's books.
frankbeswick, 3 days ago
My Garden World: a Review
Much of what you reference could be observed from garden, but just as easily from woodland, such as wild animals, birds, and different wood yielded from different trees. It seems as much a nature book in many ways, which is also interesting. ...
blackspanielgallery, 3 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
Thank you, BSG! :)
Mira, 3 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
Humor is a necessity of life. It helps the person who is providing it and the person receiving it. In this case the person who buys from you benefits from finding it, and again by sharing it. Happy you found the idea.
blackspanielgallery, 4 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
Thank you, Veronica! I try! :) Good to be back here with you too :)
Mira, 5 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
Mira, how lovely to hear from you. These are very good and funny. . Good for you.
Veronica, 5 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
Good! I am trying to read more these days too, while also making some more products on Zazzle for the holiday season.
Mira, 6 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
Thank you, Tolovaj! :)
Mira, 6 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
I am doing a book review soon, but I am just over halfway through a 400 page book, so it is going to take a few days!
frankbeswick, 6 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
Thumbs up, Mira!
Tolovaj, 7 days ago
Irish Christmas traditions and Christmas foods
Oct 2020 Time to update my Christmas pages . I have found anoher Irish Christmas tradition and added it above.
Veronica, 7 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
Thank you, Frank! Same here :) I can't wait to read your new articles :) I hope to be back here more soon. It's been a long year for me too.
Mira, 7 days ago
Funny T-Shirts and Mugs for the First Year of the Covid Era
It is great to read something from you, Mira. It seems such a long time since we heard from you. Too long!.
frankbeswick, 8 days ago