Latest comments

Don't get fat this Christmas
Christmas 2020 Some of us have gained weight during lockdown in UK. ( I ve lost 8 lbs ) Take a look here and see how to avoid weight gain during December . Christmas is just a few a days- not weeks of overeating and drinking.
Veronica, 1 hour ago
Safari in Mowgli Land Called Pench
As a naturalist/birder I love my job. But I also provide Seo for Digital Marketing and Contents and love both the jobs. Thanks!
pateluday, 1 day ago
Safari in Mowgli Land Called Pench
You have access to much of nature.
blackspanielgallery, 1 day ago
Who were the Magi?
It is great to have you back. Keep on signing in.
frankbeswick, 3 days ago
Who were the Magi?
It's been ages since I have visited this wonderful community. I shared this link in my circles years ago. I popped by to refresh my memory. You always publish interesting pages.
cmoneyspinner, 4 days ago
The Planet Saturn
Air on any planet travels with the ground under it, or the gaseous surface. By day I mean in this article a Saturnian day. Air at the equator on Earth has about 40,ooo km to travel in a day by just remaining over the same spot, and at the ...
blackspanielgallery, 6 days ago
Christmas Preparations - Involve Your Children
That could also work. I wrote this with the hope others would add ideas. Thanks.
blackspanielgallery, 6 days ago
The Planet Saturn
Why does air have to go around Saturn in one day? Is that true of the Coriolis effect on all exo- and solar system-planets? Is it possible that you'll be writing similarly about the other gas giants? Beautiful Saturn was known to the Babylonians ...
DerdriuMarriner, 6 days ago
Christmas Preparations - Involve Your Children
Children most likely find all of your suggestions ways of feeling involved during a time that is supposed to be so interactive but will be far less so because of coronavirus restrictions. They also might relish in particular those Christmas path ...
DerdriuMarriner, 6 days ago
What Think You of Christ?
No specific event. Conversions to the Chaldean rite of the Catholic Church have been happening on and off since the 1550s.
frankbeswick, 6 days ago
Christmas and Heritage
I do not know if there was a particular drink, but I recall Rick Steves showing the distribution in his video, and I believe it was wine. The Normans include the Vikings, and their customs are different, perhaps originating in their homeland. ...
blackspanielgallery, 6 days ago
The Story of Wensleydale
As Wensleydale is limestone country bogs are not common there, but in the Cheviots on the Scottish border there are many bogs.
frankbeswick, 6 days ago
Christmas and Heritage
Do we know what particular drink the Normans had to the poor?
DerdriuMarriner, 6 days ago
What Think You of Christ?
Was there some known event that prompted Nestorian conversions to Roman Catholicism in the 1930s?
DerdriuMarriner, 6 days ago
The Story of Wensleydale
This past week I found that the cheese section has the cranberry Wensleydale. I guess I didn't see it for the Irish cheeses. The cheese specialist indicated that it's a longtime favorite with many customers. The pure white is his preference even ...
DerdriuMarriner, 6 days ago