Latest comments

Project Tiger Saving The Big Cat
I am opposed to hunting for sport, but would hunt for food when necessary. Good people kill: for food when necessary for self defence sometimes for mercy occasionally But for pleasure never:
frankbeswick, 11 days ago
Using #Tags for Expanding Social Reach
Yes Promote your photos and videos on Instagram. Thanks!
pateluday, 11 days ago
Project Tiger Saving The Big Cat
Thanks for Grand Response We Must Respect and Preserve all Life Forms!
pateluday, 11 days ago
Project Tiger Saving The Big Cat
Thanks for Grand Response We Must Respect and Preserve all Life Forms!
pateluday, 11 days ago
Project Tiger Saving The Big Cat
I am opposed to hunting for sport where the animal is not being taken for food. Even for decoration, such as rugs, I find taking the life of an animal deplorable. Your location gives you a good place to see more directly what is happening and ...
blackspanielgallery, 11 days ago
Using #Tags for Expanding Social Reach
This is most useful, since I did not know Facebook would use them. I know about Twitter, and I suppose I need an Instagram account. I must admit I am not proficient at promoting my work, and I need to improve.
blackspanielgallery, 11 days ago
Whisker-Friendly Cat Bowls-Feline Dishes Made For Comfortable Eating
LPerry, Thank you for the practicalities, pictures and products. I appreciate how much you care and know about cats. In particular, I'm moved by your conclusion about the world's fur babies (charming moniker ;-D), "The hardest thing about owning ...
DerdriuMarriner, 11 days ago
4 Of The Best-Rated Raised Food Dishes For Cats
Thank you for stopping by.
LPerry, 12 days ago
4 Of The Best-Rated Raised Food Dishes For Cats
LPerry, Thank you for the practical information, pretty pictures and product line. Welcome back and thank you for all you do about and for cats! 2017, 2018 and, until the shutdown, 2019I methodically clicked onto all the articles by all the ...
DerdriuMarriner, 12 days ago
Craft Alcohol and Boutique Distilleries
I have not been informed but they may enter white label production (distilling other brands) as per their blog. I provide Seo and Digital Marketing Services to the company.
pateluday, 14 days ago
Staffing Empowering Business Ecosystems
In present circumstances affected by the pandemic Yes.
pateluday, 14 days ago
Using #Tags for Expanding Social Reach
Hashtags are popular on Twitter, Instagram, Face Book and LinkedIn and enjoy the same states. You can add more hashtags on Instagram I have read.
pateluday, 14 days ago
Safari in Mowgli Land Called Pench
Pench receives nearly the same number but I presume less than Kanha and Bandhavgarh, Being a Kipling Country has brought it great fame. Open jeep refers to safari in the park only. For travel to other reserves taxis are available.
pateluday, 14 days ago
When Christmas was cancelled
What people did privately was hard to control. Being made to work impeded celebrations. Mince pies used to be a mixture of fruit and meat. Only in the nineteenth century was mince separated into fruit mince and mincemeat.
frankbeswick, 14 days ago
A Woman Alone: Decades Living in a Ruined Village
The economy of the area relies on fishing and tourism. She seemed secure, but as she had little worth stealing, and was quite popular,so she was safe. She never harmed anyone. She combed the beach for what it yielded and she looked for ...
frankbeswick, 14 days ago