Latest comments

Old Fashioned Events for Parties or Making Money
I would probably say fruit pies, apple, peach, cherry and blackberry!
Margielynn, 1 day ago
Hildegard of Bingen: a mediaeval female genius
I don't think that they are plants special to her, but as she was a herbalist and wrote texts on botany and medicine, which then was herbalistic, she must have mentioned in her books very many plants which she would have used in treating her ...
frankbeswick, 1 day ago
Hildegard of Bingen: a mediaeval female genius
frankbeswick, The statue of Hildegard is lovely. Is the bouquet symbolic of plants that she particularly valued?
DerdriuMarriner, 1 day ago
All-Time Favorite Club Sandwich Recipe
HI, you could use any type of cheese you like such as cheddar mozzarella, Pepper Jack, Provolone etc.
Margielynn, 1 day ago
Forte Colle Delle Benne - An Austrian fort in Italy
My husband has Italian blood thru his grandmother and her family came from Northern Italy . Italy is my favourite country, the people, the food, the history, the scenery, the culture , the language ...everything.
Veronica, 1 day ago
Forte Colle Delle Benne - An Austrian fort in Italy
When you speak of wanting to live there, Derdriu, I understand,as it is a lovely place. Europe has so many really great places in it. That is why I am so impatient with the small-minded British nationalists who are so anti-European. I love ...
frankbeswick, 1 day ago
July Fourth, Labor Day, Birthdays and More Celebration Recipes
that stars and stripes cake is fabulous. what a wonderful idea. I always do a huge fruit punch for family occasions and float fresh fruit, ( kiwis grapes, raspberries or anything you like ) on top
Veronica, 1 day ago
Movie Review: Planes (2013)
StevenHelmer, How did Dusty overcome his fear of heights?
DerdriuMarriner, 1 day ago
Forte Colle Delle Benne - An Austrian fort in Italy
I don't know anyone in that area of Italy. Anyone who lived there would have been an Austrian soldier so I assume would have returned to their own land after WW1. in 1918. It was worth the climb and I am delighted to have continued to the top. ...
Veronica, 1 day ago
Lego Disney Sets Are Popular Toys
blackspanielgallery, Are you going to be reviewing Lego pegs?
DerdriuMarriner, 1 day ago
House Cats vs. Yard Cats
CruiseReady, The 2017 garden trends report by the Garden Media Group mentions the importance of catios. I've seen people with harness leashes for dogs. Do you know if cats tend to respond well to them?
DerdriuMarriner, 1 day ago
Forte Colle Delle Benne - An Austrian fort in Italy
Veronica, Do you or your husband know descendants of people connected with the fort? The big and canon windows, the grapes, the stairway and the view make me want to live there even though the facilities, quarters and slit windows don't!
DerdriuMarriner, 1 day ago
What Are Eco Nuts Laundry Soap
katiem2, Thank you for the product line! It's nice to find something fragrance-free. Their site lists dryer balls and floor, glass and surface cleaners. Do you have experience with any of them?
DerdriuMarriner, 1 day ago
July Fourth, Labor Day, Birthdays and More Celebration Recipes
Margielynn, The punch bowl cake is beautiful! What drinks do you serve with the barbecue, beans, corn and eggs recipes?
DerdriuMarriner, 1 day ago
8 Favorite Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Margielynn, Can you fairly accurately guess the ingredients when you taste food not prepared by you?
DerdriuMarriner, 1 day ago