Latest comments

4 Easy Ways to Lower Cholesterol Without Medication - The New Findings
katiem2, Me too, I love flax, green tea, nuts and pomegranate! Pomegranate particularly gets my attention as extract, fruit, juice and salad ingredient. For green tea, a lot of times I prefer the mix with jasmine.
DerdriuMarriner, 3 days ago
Two unusual herbs for your herb garden
WhiteMoss, Do you have special recipes for lovage and sorrel tea or for leek, lovage, potato and sorrel soup?
The English Lake District
WhiteMoss, What do you like most about Willie Wordsworth's grounds and house?
Leafy Greens can ward off Deafness
Metreye, What do you do if your liver cannot process vitamin K, such as those whose blood thickness or thinness used to need to be controlled by Coumarin?
Things to do with kids in England's Lake District
One activity that we did with our children in the Lake District is that when walking to Stickle Tarn above Langdale one late Winter years ago we found a patch of unsullied snow on a slope. The result was kid mayhem, as our children, followed ...
frankbeswick, 3 days ago
The Bed Bug Trap - Detect Bed Bugs Before Infestation
katiem2, Thank you for the product line, and for the suggestion in the comments to contact an exterminator should bed bug bodies accumulate!
DerdriuMarriner, 3 days ago
Buckets and shovels- simple fun for kids
WhiteMoss, It's interesting how such a fun thing as playing with buckets prepares kids to carry groceries and handle loads later on in life!
Dyslexia - A Learning Disorder
Metreye, What does postural stability testing involve?
Pastel Goth – The Softer Gothic Trend
katiem2, I don't remember seeing an overweight Gothic trender. Do you suppose that it's the weight of the boots?
Things to do with kids in England's Lake District
WhiteMoss, The Lake District appeals to me for many reasons, one of them being the way Beatrix Potter's stories and William Wordsworth's poetry transcend time all these generations after their lifetimes.
Flower Therapy
Metreye, All of the flowering plants are either on or near my natural garden and yard! My favorite is chicory. What do you interpret as its overwhelming healing property?
Why Do I Overeat?
I think that comfort eating is a problem, for many people use food as emotional fuel. This goes for drinking as well. Perhaps we need to solve the problem of overeating by getting to the emotional roots of the individual eater's problems.
frankbeswick, 3 days ago
A Product Review - The Hot New Hydra Bottle
katiem2, The grip and the lid make hydra-bottles convenient and necessary. It's great to scent water with citrus slices (which then can be yummily eaten) and know that the bottle can be reused, and citrus residue removed, because of two-pronged ...
DerdriuMarriner, 3 days ago
Best gifts for herb lovers
WhiteMoss, Me too, I love seeing lovage and sorrel growing in the meadow and select parts of my natural garden and yard. Surrounding myself with as many indoor and outdoor herbs and as many herbal products, such as candles and lotions, also ...
Brush Your Teeth To Ward Off Cancer, Diabetes, And Heart Diseases
Metreye, What is the best non-prescription mouth rinse?

123456 ... 5114