Latest comments

Microwaved Eggless Marble Cake - Chocolate-Vanilla in 15 minutes
This is a great idea, and I know some people appreciate the absence of eggs. Looks delicious!
candy47, 3 days ago
Tudor remedies and cosmetics
Fascinating! Many of these herbs are still being used today, as well they should! Lovely photos too.
candy47, 3 days ago
How to Get Rid of Mice Naturally
Glad you liked it AnushaJain. I'm all for trapping and releasing rather than killing.
candy47, 3 days ago
How to Get Rid of Mice Naturally
Thanks a ton for sharing all these amazing tips. Although we don't have a chronic problem, but once in a while, these little creatures find their way inside our abode. I loved the idea of humane trap too. Thanks again, this was an awesome piece ...
AnushaJain, 3 days ago
What Makes a Man Wear Women's Flats?
Katie my dear friend, I love how supportive and approving you are of us guys that like fashion freedom. I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since you did this post. Just think of how many guys this post has reached out to and helped over ...
Torybri, 3 days ago
My Wizzography- An Anglo- Irish Viking teacher with a gi-normous family
A new photo above including my newborn, stunning granddaughter. She's a beaut. And also one of me, Frank and another of our brothers at a family wedding last weekend.
Veronica, 3 days ago
What Makes My Finger Joints Pop Lock and Catch?
I went to the doctor only last week with the symptoms that you describe? She thought that it might be osteoarthritis and had me X-rayed, results yet to be returned to me by post. I think that gripping my rather large strimmer has had a bad ...
frankbeswick, 4 days ago
Old Fashioned Wives Tales Sayings Expressions and Phrases from America
Reba, thank you for visiting old wives tales and funny hillbilly sayings
katiem2, 4 days ago
Natural Everyday Makeup for Older and Mature Ladies
Sandra, Thanks for adding your very helpful prospective on the importance of older women applying makeup to enhance a youthful out come and not cause them to look older.
katiem2, 4 days ago
What is Fatty Coffee AKA Fat Burning Coffee and Benefits
cmoneyspinner, Enjoy your fatty coffee experience. Surprisingly enough adding such fats to coffee give it a very pleasing taste.
katiem2, 4 days ago
What Makes a Man Wear Women's Flats?
ivanlovesflats, I am Scottish so it is common for men to wear skirts in my country/heritage. We think nothing of it... BUT I too imagined the many great flats the teacher in the skirt could pair with the skirt and be both comfortable and ...
katiem2, 4 days ago
What is Fatty Coffee AKA Fat Burning Coffee and Benefits
Beth, I will I described it in short form in the comment to dustytoes. BUT yes I will add a section on this, thanks for the feed back much appreciated.
katiem2, 4 days ago
Old Fashioned Wives Tales Sayings Expressions and Phrases from America
YES reminder me of my yester years lol.
reba michelle, 4 days ago
What is Fatty Coffee AKA Fat Burning Coffee and Benefits
My first hand held frother was a gift from my daughter, I cannot tell you how much I love and use it. I have put some serious miles on this handy little frother, as has my friends and family, but it just keeps on working like new. I love ...
katiem2, 4 days ago
How to Get the Deepest Darkest Sun Tan
Read this article https://wizzley.com/organic-homemade-sunless-self-tanner-that-never-smells-bad/
katiem2, 4 days ago