Latest comments

25 Signs You May Be About to Go Into Labor
Well my son decided that he's probably not in any hurry so no lightening and really no other signs except nesting and Braxton hicks and I'm 38 wks and 4 days. So this was helpful list to know ...
Danica, 4 days ago
The Road to the Wedding Cake
Thank you, Mira. The cake was successful today and people were interested when I explained what I had designed. I think it lifts the cake from a cake to being a Baptism Cake.
Veronica, 4 days ago
RECLUSE MEANING: It Can Be A POSITIVE Personality Trait
When my husband and I are in civilization, it is extremely overstimulating and I don't feel good afterwards. Constant noise, voices, traffic - I believe our bodies were never meant to be exposed to such stimuli. Like you, there is absolutely ...
frugalrvers, 4 days ago
How to Spatchcock a Chicken
It's so easy Sandy, and delicious too!
candy47, 5 days ago
How to Spatchcock a Chicken
Oh that looks amazing prepare. I bet it is delicious.
Sandy KS, 5 days ago
Patron Saints for People with Cancer
My prayers in the morning tend to be short, but evening prayer is longer, and I pray at various times during the day, but they can vary according to what I am doing.
frankbeswick, 5 days ago
The Road to the Wedding Cake
It's nice how you included a bit of symbolism on the cake. Had never seen a baptism cake before!
Mira, 5 days ago
The Road to the Wedding Cake
I am in great demand now! Hot on the heels of my son's wedding cake 2 weeks ago, my cousin asked me to do the Baptism cake for his grandson's Baptism tomorrow. I have just finished it. Picture above. There are 12 big stars for the 12 Apostles ...
Veronica, 5 days ago
Patron Saints for People with Cancer
I did not now that St Therese had said this,so thanks for the information. There is so much to know about Catholicism, let alone Christianity in general. and you never learn it all.
frankbeswick, 5 days ago
Alternatives to Wheat Pasta / Wheat-Free Noodles
Nice to sharing the Pasta and Noodles for like fast foods. <ahref="http://www.thinkittraining.in/java-training"> Java Training in Chennai </a>
Jeeshi, 5 days ago
Patron Saints for People with Cancer
I think the idea of having nothing to do in Heaven is the wrong one as well, and this may be why more people aren't striving to get there. Saint Therese said she wanted to spend her Heaven doing good upon earth.
ologsinquito, 6 days ago
Patron Saints for People with Cancer
Hi Veronica, this is absolutely lovely. I wish more people prayed like you.
ologsinquito, 6 days ago
Do You Love Turkey
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday even though I really enjoy watching the wild turkeys in the nearby nature area. One of my favorite combinations in wildlife mapping tends to be seeing bald eagles and wild turkeys near one another, kind of ...
DerdriuMarriner, 6 days ago
Chelonoidis donfaustoi: Eastern Santa Cruz Giant Galápagos Tortoise
MBC, So many answers can be found, so many questions raised, and so much beauty found in Galápagos! Isn't Ecuador lucky in claiming them?!
DerdriuMarriner, 6 days ago
Chelonoidis donfaustoi: Eastern Santa Cruz Giant Galápagos Tortoise
Had a friend who went to the Galapagos, had a wonderful time! Thanks for another interesting article.
MBC, 6 days ago