Best Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Read this birthday gift guide and find the best birthday gift for your boyfriend.
Trying to find that best birthday gift for boyfriend can be challenging, to say the least. Having a guide to the best birthday gift ideas for boyfriend can help make your decision much easier and give you ideas that range from the unusual to the practical.
Sports & Hobby Gifts
- Tickets to his favorite sports team. If your boyfriend is like most men, then he has a fave team that he watches religiously. Surprise him by buying him tickets to an upcoming game, whether it is football, basketball, baseball or even a local golf or tennis tournament.
- Signed or autographed poster. This may be a bit tricky, but there are websites out there where you can find signed or autographed posters of your boyfriend’s favorite sports or movie star. Check out Amazon for a good selection.
- Leather wallet with personalization or sports team. Yes, this is a bit boring, but your boyfriend will appreciate it, especially if he really needs one. Again, Amazon has an amazing selection of leather wallets to choose from.
- Beer-tasting Glass Set. For the beer connoisseur, this gift is perfect. The set has different glasses for different beers, pilsners and ales.
- A nice watch. You can splurge here and buy a really nice watch, especially if your guy wears a watch every day. You can get a nice gold one, or an unusual one like this nice wooden watch from Amazon..
- Leather briefcase or messenger bag. For the business professional, look into buying him a nice leather briefcase and have it engraved with his name or his company’s name.
- Money clip. Look for a nice one that can be engraved, or one that showcases his favorite sports team or car brand/model.
- Sterling silver keychain. Again, this might be a bit boring but if your boyfriend is the type of man who has everything, then this is a perfect birthday gift idea.
- Video “spy” pen. This will make an unusual and creative birthday idea for your boyfriend, especially if he is a big fan of spy movies like James Bond. You can find them on Amazon at great prices.
- Funny flasks. From binocular flasks to a “Holy Hammered Drink Book”, this fun idea goes over great with those men who appreciate pranks and fine alcohol.
- Ghost Hunting Kit. Does your boyfriend enjoy shows like “Ghost Hunters” and “Ghost Adventures”? Then he will love having his very own ghost hunting kit! This is one of the more unique best birthday gift ideas for boyfriend.