Teachers, parents and music lovers understand the power of the rain stick. Kids and adults both love and benefit from the mystical and yet soothing sound. Pick one up and be amazed at the manner in which the soothing feel of the beads traveling down the rain stick calms the senses. A rain stick can both be felt and heard as the small items trickle through the maze of obstacles running along the insides of the rain stick. This stimulates young minds, grabs their attention and focus derailing many a tense moment. Babies love the sound of the soothing rain stick as well. A rain stick is a great addition to any home, class room or elder care environment. Picking up a rain stick can quickly derail any tense moment.
Buy Rain Sticks
Rain sticks are a great source of fun for kids both young and old. A rain stick is a wonderful stimulating and soothing piece great for adding to any room
The Physical Development
A rain stick helps young hands to manage larger items.
As the weight of the rain stick slightly shifts the child learns they control this shift making it either fast or slow. The control of the movement also changes the sounds of the rain stick. Young children develop hand eye coordination as they manipulate the rain stick controlling its speed and sound.
Young toy makers have advanced the learning of the rain stick by creating the rainmaker. The rainmaker's clear outer tub allows for visual stimulation by revealing brightly colored pieces gently moving down the rain sticks chamber. This is a very good developmental learning toy for toddlers and preschoolers.
Chilean Cactus Rain Stick
- The Chilean cactus rain stick has a traditional feel.
- It's a sturdy musical instrument standing up to the curious mind of an older child.
- This is a great item for any classroom, music class, home school or playroom.
- This rain stick also makes for a great center piece in any setting room as it spurs many stimulating conversations and interaction.
- The sound and fell is much different from the plastic rain stick.
- The Chilean rain stick is wrapped with twine dyed in a bright color combination at the end of the rain stick.