The Social Freelance Writer
Hi There - I'm Danielle McGaw
I'm a freelance writer and a social media manager - thus, The Social Freelance Writer!
I started playing around with the whole idea of making money online when I got my first computer. I remember being so excited about the potential of it all. But it wasn't until later that I realized that I could make money from writing.
I started off writing whatever I could but over the years I have found that I mostly enjoy writing blog posts on the topics of blogging, social media, careers, and education. These are my chosen specialties but I also write about real estate, anxiety and panic disorder, and movie reviews. Of course, in the 8 years that I've been a freelance writer I've written about many more things, too!
Social media is my big passion - specifically Facebook and Twitter. I am the social media manager for a major Canadian busienss college and I love interacting with people on my own social networks. Some writers do not realize how big of an impact social media can have on their careers. I believe it is thanks to my use of social media that I have never been dependant on content mills to make a living. Most of my work now comes from my connections on Facebook andn Twitter and from personal recommendations from clients.
Find me online and connect with me:
More About Me
These are just some fun facts about me:
- I'm 41 years old.
- I have two teenagers and a husband.
- I work from home full-time.
- I live in a really small town in Manitoba, Canada.
- I have three cats: Matt, Theo, and Princess.
- I am terribly afraid of birds and fish.
- I spend more time on the computer than is likely healthy.
- I love Cityville and Farmville on Facebook.
- I'm a little bit of a gypsie and I would love to live in an RV and travel the open road when I retire.
- I'm going to be a very young grandmother in December/2011.
- I don't judge - but I'm a pretty good listener.
- I'm actually kind of shy.
- I love rain and thunder storms!
- My first poem was called "First Love"
- I've been writing since I was 12.
- My first story (well, the first good one) was called, "Chew the Bones in Your Juice"
The Social Freelance Writer
- that's me
Services I Offer
Here are some of the professional services I offer:
- Blog writing
- Article writing
- Social media consulting
- Social media management
You can find out more about my professional services, read testimonials, and see my resume on my professional freelance writer site.
i enjoy working with people online and I have worked with people from all over the world - Paris, Croatia, Mexico, the United States, and of course, Canada.
My YouTube Videos
Great Freelance Writing Books
|The Essential Guide to Freelance Writ...||The Renegade Writer: A Totally Unconv...||The New Freelance: A Book for Writers...|
|Starting Your Career as a Freelance W...||The Freelancer's Bible: Everything Yo...||How To Make Money Blogging: How I Rep...|