Create topic New topics

Forum

Help me, please!

Adsense and Wizzley....Is anybody making much in 2013?

chevril

Hi,

I'm new here. I've just got one article and am working on another. I'm getting ready to apply for adsense (hoping to be accepted). Looking at some of the postings and articles here, I'm getting a queasy feeling....is anybody making any money with adsense here? Anywhere? I'm seeing people talk about cents or a few dollars. I need to make some solid income or risk losing the house in the near future (also have to feed the rescue cats!). 

I guess my question is:  Anybody making a reasonable portion of their income with adsense in 2013? Have you made much with the Amazon modules?

Thanks, MarieSmile

chefkeem

If you're under pressure to generate income, online writing is probably not the right path for you. It's a long-term process that's geared towards creating future income.

Depending on your expertise and investment of time and work, you may earn a few dollars within the next few months. If you keep at it, you may see a steady stream of monthly 10s or 100s within a couple of years.

It's impossible to make clear predictions, as there are too many variables involved.

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
chevril

Hi,

It's nice to meet you chefkeem. It's really good of you to answer so honestly. I'm enjoying my experience here so far...I just wish I didn't need to earn money and could spend more time here than I guess I'll be able to.  Writing is what comes naturally to me and I wish that there was a way to make that into a living.  I guess I'll have to try and figure out another way to make money online (i'm disabled, so online it must be). I still think wizzly is a great place to have fun.

Thnk you, Marie

dustytoes

Hi Marie,

I make my money on Zazzle and yes, I can live off my income but it took me years to get to that point.

Also, FYI I made a little over $5 on Adsense last month.  It was all Wizzley related and I don't have that many pages here compared to some.  Writing to earn money is kinda new to me.  Just wanted to say.

As Chef has said, there are many factors to earnings.

Good luck to you,

Pam

Digby_Adams

You might want to check out cloudcrowd.com. You have to pass tests in English, Marketing, and a few other things. Mostly its about following instructions. Once you pass the tests, you can take writing assignments. The best part is they pay the very next day by paypal. It can be very confusing at the beginning, but it's a good way to pick up quick cash for an emergency.

I don't enjoy the atmosphere, but it does bring in the cash.

chevril

Hi, Dustytoes,

Thank you for writing. It means a lot because you are kind of my zazzle idol.Laughing  I've had a zazzle store for a couple of months now. I love creating things for it and comming up with new ideas, but I have a ton to learn...especially about promotion. I've seen your items on the best sellers list many times. Since I've only sold two item I feel I could learn a lot from you. 

Thanks, Marie

chevril

Hi Digby,

My son showed me the crowd cloud site. I was scared off, because I took a looked so unforgiving. I think  it said you  could only make 5 errors.Yikes, was it hard?

Thanks, MarieLaughing

WriterArtist

Dear Chevril,

If you stick long enough, it will start paying. Long can be longer than usual....

However; I believe Wizzley has a bright future. I am new too - 2 months old in Wizzley and I am loving here.

Digby_Adams

You really don't have anything to lose. I passed the tests and I can be quite dingy about stuff like that.

On the easier side, I'd be over at Bubblews.com to if I were you. The posts are super easy to write and the community is a blast. I managed to make $25 last week with about 1 hour a day effort. I didn't much know what I was doing either. People who put a lot of effort seem to make payout every few days. But they could be lying too. But it's pretty easy and lots of fun. Jo Harrington wrote a Wizzle about it.

LindaSmith1

I am with Bubblews and I do get paid. There are those with a huge following and are doing 10 posts a day. Yes, there are those, even writers I know who make payout several times a week, if not daily.  Minimum payout is $25.

Linda Smith
chevril

Hi WriterArtist,

Thanks for the encouragement. I like it here too. It's nice to be writing on a site that's so new because it seems like it has great possibilities. I'm surprised you've only been writing here for two months. You have a lovely writing style and you've already produced some very nice articles, especially the one about garden bridges. Thanks again, 

MarieLaughing

chevril

Hi Digby,

I had never heard of Bubblews.com. I'm going to check that out right away. Thanks!!Laughing

chevril

Hi LindaSmith,

Thanks for the encouragement about Bubblews. It's good too know that there are people that are doing well there. Everyone is so nice to answer me, wizzley is a really friendly place. Thanks again,

MarieLaughing

younghopes

For some quick money with less efforts, go to bubblews, i just love it

Loading ...
Error!