Best Urban Decay Eye Shadow Colors
Urban Decay eyeshadow is edgy yet embraces femininity. Their eye shadow palettes are some of the most popular makeup available on the market today.
Urban Decay uses the best ingredients, and puts a little fun into everything they create. They have a mind-blowing assortment of products and wide range of colors. They have become favorites among celebrities, rock stars, and beauty-lovers everywhere. Thanks goes to the creative direction of co-founder Wende Zomnir.
It started in 1996 when Sandy Lerner couldn't find the right shade of polish to satisfy her alternative makeup tastes. She joined forces with Zomnir and David Soward and they created a fresh collection of beauty products. Urban Decay has since redefined how consumers look at color.
Urban Decay has a soft side too. They are dedicated to the love of animals. Since the beginning every product has been made using 100% cruelty-free methods. They have also raised thousands of dollars for animal causes. They are recognized by many animal rights groups for their efforts.
Urban Decay Naked Palette
A flattering palette that features 12 eye shadows with a distinctive Urban look. I ordered this palette when it came out and use it most everyday. Next to my MAC eye shadows, these are my favorites.
The case comes packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for everyone. Shades range from champagne to gritty gunmetal, and feature five stunning new shades. A variety of textures that includes glitter, shimmer, and matte. You will never get tired of these colors. This versatile palette can go from office appropriate to a night on the town.
The mirrored case also features an Eye Shadow Brush plus a small Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
This set contains 12 shadows in:
- Virgin (nude satin)
- Sin (champagne shimmer)
- Naked (buff matte)
- Sidecar (beige sparkle)
- Buck (brown matte)
- Half Baked (bronze)
- Smog (golden brown shimmer)
- Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmer)
- Toasted (taupe-bronze)
- Hustle (mocha shimmer)
- Creep (near-black metallic)
- Gunmetal (dark grey metallic)
- Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush
- 0.13 oz Travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
The most anticipated sequel of the year, Naked2 features a twelve color-rich taupe and gray-beige neutrals, plus five new shades. This is a great followup to the Naked Palette with more great neutrals. I have ordered this palette and can't wait to get them. This is the follow up to the original bestselling Naked palette, this great second edition proves that neutral is anything but boring. Showcasing twelve completely different shades than the first neutral collection, it includes a range from pale and deep, to matte and sparkly. You'll achieve many new neutral looks.
Update - I received my Naked 2 palette and LOVE IT!
The palette also comes with a small Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked and a Shadow/Crease Brush.
This set contains 12 Eye shadows:
- Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish)
- Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish)
- Booty Call (shimmering cork)
- Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter)
- Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish)
- Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base)
- Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish)
- Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish)
- Verve (oyster with shimmering finish)
- YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base)
- Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish)
- Blackout (blackest black with matte finish)
- Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush
- 0.11 oz Lip Junkie Lip gloss in Naked (pink neutral)
Urban Ammo Eye Palette
This is a collection of Urban Decay's 10 bestselling eye shadows.
The case covers all of the elements of Urban Decay - animals, hearts, skulls. You're met with endless eye options: 10 bestselling shadows are arranged as five sets of coordinating duos. The case is slim and complete with a perfectly sized mirror, applicators, and a magnetic closure, so it will stay closed in your pocketbook.
The Palette includes the following eyeshadows:
- Smog (deep coppery bronze)
- Maui Wowie (sandy sheen)
- Mildew (shimmering metallic green)
- Shattered (bright iridescent aquamarine)
- Oil Slick (black with rainbow glitter)
- Polyester Bride (sheer white shimmer)
- Last Call (iridescent plummy purple)
- Grifter (sparkling pale purple)
- Chopper (shimmering fawn with glitter)
- Sin (light shimmering champagne).
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube
No eye shadow would be complete without a good eye primer. Urban Decay make a very good eye primer that I have used quite a bit lately. It prepares your eye for eye shadow. In addition it brightens your eye shadow and makes your eye shadow last all day. It is packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise applicator. It glides onto your skin providing ultimate eye preparation for smoother, vivid eye shadow and all-day, creaseless wear. It disappears completely when applied.
The squeeze tube version of this product is exclusive to Sephora for a limited time. The Naked eye color palette includes one of these free when you order the eye colors.
This palette mixes neutrals with hints of shimmer and sparkle. It comes with a free eye shadow brush. These shadows are color-coordinated quadrants (sets of four) that look amazing when worn together. They can also be used as a starting point for creating your own color combinations.
This set contains 10 Eyeshadows :
- Rockstar (deep purple)
- Gunmetal (gunmetal gray with silver glitter)
- Skimp (ivory peach sheen)
- Infamous (magenta sheen)
- Wreckage (taupe shimmer)
- Haight (dark teal with shimmer)
- Money (pale silvery green shimmer)
- Mushroom (steel gray shimmer)
- Spotlight (golden tan shimmer)
- Limelight (gold shimmer)
- Travel size eyeshadow brush
Related Articles on Makeup
Updated: 02/22/2012, Angel
Disclosure: This page generates income for authors based on affiliate relationships with our partners, including Amazon, Google and others.