Scaredy Squirrel has a birthdate of October 3:
Scaredy Squirrel Has a Birthday articulates the position of title #5 in the Scaredy Squirrel series. The 2011-released picture book predictably begins with:
• front flap with nutshell plot summary, plot complication, and three content questions and with reader suitability advisory (excluding clownfish in this case);
• prefatory pages with pre-storytime behavior modification (donning earmuffs in this instance); and
• rear flap with biographical extract revealing pertinent experiences (favoring break-dancing, double-dipping, and TWISTER while enjoying decorations, Mother's homemade desserts, and music at parties) and fears (spills) and with self-portrait at work amid wall art.
It considers Scaredy's duality as arboreal party host and sole guest confirming:
• birth certificate;
• breathing chart-tracked balloon-/candle-blowing prowess;
• cake recipe;
• color charts; and
• tuxedo dry-cleaning pick-up.