Designing Business Cards That Creates Business
How to design business cards that creates a big impact to your business.
Are business cards still relevant with the advent of social media?
Most businesses today often overlooked the business card printing strategy because they are focusing more their marketing campaigns over the web. But in any type of business, offline marketing still play an important factor in making your business a success and that is one opportunity you shouldn't pass.
With offline marketing, using business cards is the best tool to market your business and that makes them still relevant these days.
Why use business cards? A business card serves as a personal invitation to do business or just to announce yourself. Using them is how to promote your business the right way.
Designing your business cards
Business cards are essential in building a personal brand. It's not only about the design, but also how effective it would be to your target customers.
Here's a list of what to include on it:
- Your name
- What can you offer
- Your title, tagline, motto or business slogan
- business logo
- Your blog address, email, contact
You don't have to put all the details of your business on your card, but make sure you have put all the important information such as the above. Your business cards should also stand out, so here are some tips on how make this strategy a success.
1. Just keep it simple - don't overdo your design. It should look clean and professional.
2. Highlight your goal - define your business, what can you offer. Include short but convincing phrases and also this could be covered in your design.
3. Don't forget to include your business logo - it's a great way to build a brand.
4. Be unique - think of a design that corresponds to what you offer.
5. Make it readable - sure there are fun fonts, but it's business, so make your texts readable.
6. Have your cards printed on good card stock - makes your cards look credible and make a good impression. So have them professionally printed and in addition, be more impressive by supporting union printer and have a union bug placed on your card.
Unique Business Card Printing Design
Business Card Choices
Business Card weights
- 14 Point Coated
- 12 Point coated
Business Card Sizes
- 2 x 2
- 3.5 x 2
- 3.5 x 3.5
You can also choose custom options for your business cards like Foil stamping , Round corners and die cutting.
Excellent ways to use your business cards
Your business cards should stand but you can be creative by using them on various ways:
- Make it as a custom Valentines Card or St. Patrick Day reminder.
- Offer it as a discount or deal coupon.
- Design it like a bookmark.
- Include them on entrance tickets on seminars, events, etc.
- Offer it as gift cards.