Connors, Michael. 2009. Caribbean Houses: History, Style, and Architecture. New York NY: Rizzoli.
“Drax Hall.” Barbados.org > Things To Do > Attractions & Sightseeing > Historic Places. Retrieved August 2015.
- Available @ http://barbados.org/drax.htm#.Vc3zWiiWE5Q
“Drax Hall.” Totally Barbados.com > Travel > Sightseeing > Tourist Attractions. Retrieved August 2015.
- Available @ http://www.totallybarbados.com/barbados/Travel/Sightseeing/Tourist_Attractions/Drax_Hall/
“Drax Hall – Barbados Colonial Past.” The Holiday Place > Destinations > Caribbean and Costa Rica > Barbados > What to Do > Excursions and Attractions. Retrieved August 2015.
- Available @ http://holidayplace.co.uk/holiday/caribbean-and-costa-rica/barbados/what-to-do/264/drax-hall-barbados-colonial-past
“Drax Hall Plantation.” Barbados Beaches Plus.com > Plantation or Great Houses > St. George. Retrieved August 2015.
- Available @ http://www.barbados-beaches-plus.com/drax-hall-plantation.html
“Drax Hall Plantation.” Barbados Pocket Guide > Attractions > Attractions by Parish/Location > St. George. Retrieved August 2015.
- Available @ http://www.barbadospocketguide.com/barbados-attractions/attractions-by-parish-location/st-george/drax-hall-plantation.html
“Drax Hall Plantation Yard, Barbados, 1971-72.” Image Reference NW0083, as shown on www.slaveryimages.org, compiled by Jerome Handler and Michael Tuite, and sponsored by the Virginia Foundation for the Humanities and the University of Virginia Library. The Atlantic Slave Trade and Slave Life in the Americas. Retrieved August 2015.
- Available @ http://hitchcock.itc.virginia.edu/slavery/details.php?categorynum=8,%20Slave%20Settlements%20and%20Houses&theRecord=51
Lea, Philip. 1686. A New Map of the Island of Barbadoes wherein every Parish, Plantation, Watermill, Windmill & Cattlemill, is described with the name of the Present Possessor, and all things els Remarkable according to a Late Exact Survey thereof. London England: John Sellers.
- Available via Norman B. Leventhal Map Center at Boston Public Library @ http://maps.bpl.org/id/15748
Moll, Richard. 1736. The Island of Barbadoes. Divided into its Parishes, with the Roads, Paths, &c. According to an Actual and Accurate Survey. London England: Thomas Bowles and John Bowles.
- Available via David Rumsey Map Collection Database and Blog @ http://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/detail/RUMSEY~8~1~3766~430102:Island-of-Barbadoes
- Available via Norman B. Leventhal Map Center at Boston Public Library @ http://maps.bpl.org/id/14244
Schomburgk, Sir Robert H. (Hermann). 1848. The History of Barbados; Comprising a Geographical and Statistical Description of the Island; A Sketch of the Historical Events Since the Settlement; and an Account of its Geology and Natural Productions. London UK: Longman, Brown, Green and Longman.
- Available via Internet Archive @ https://archive.org/details/historyofbarbado00schouoft