Create topic New topics

Forum

Chatter away, friends!

Humagaia and Natasha Reaches the 100 Articles Mark on Wizzley

Natasha

I really thought I would not be able to touch the 100 articles mark this month, but surprisingly I did and I am so happy.

Humagaia has also reached the 100 articles mark and I really applaud his productivity. (I took 10 months to reach this milestone while he acheived this in only 2 months).  My hearty congratulations to you and everyone who reached the 100 article mark this month.

JoHarrington

Wow! Congratulations both!

I've been watching you each creeping up there and noticed the 99th articles. I was looking out for the 100th, so I could big it up. You each ninjaed over that finishing line.

Well done on a massive achievement to both Natasha and Humagaia.

It's not about the speed of doing it, it's having climbed that mountain of articles at all. <3

on 03/31/2012

Now I need to get my MOJO going and write some more!

Do what makes you happy- I write and create Hubpages
Natasha

Thank you so much Jo and Bizilady.  

humagaia

Now to do some promotion!

I commend everyone that took my call to arms, and RAN with it. So many of you guys crossed the line this month - I just could not let the side down.

I wonder if Chefkeem could inform us whether we achieved the original goal of my call - to get an additional 1,000 quality Wizzley articles out there?

I think we probably did.

Https://chazfox.com/
humagaia

Guest: 31. Mar 2012, 17:39

Hum, you must be enjoying writing, congrats if you're happy with it

The trolls have arrived!

Https://chazfox.com/
chefkeem

The trolls have been removed.  

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
Jerrico_Usher

Yea a spammer got through the filter last night but like a community of cats I called it in to Simon and *poof* the bed bug was extinguished...

Congrats Humagaia and Natasha!

I came in at the tail end of the call to arms, let's do another one so I can get in on this action- I have them already to go just slightly need editing and monetized, and maybe some paint here and there, but I'm confident I can reach the magic 100 by May :)

I think I'm going to post them and edit them for more quality if need be, to get them up there then I'll add the glitter later... much easier to go back and update the formatting :sheen: than to spend too much time ending in a 3x longer article lol...

You got my ambition rolling- to the Wiz mobile robin, ooby ooby oooo we got a lot of work to do now (scooby!).... and any other cliche's I can think of...

Jerrico

Marie

Congratulations to Humagaia and Natasha 

Loading ...
Error!