Create topic New topics

Forum

Chatter away, friends!

July 2014 Goals - Wanna Share and Support Each Other?

Digby_Adams

I've been having some recent success here with Adsense. Therefore, I've decided to write 8 new Wizzles that focus on Adsense this month. I usually write product-based Wizzles, so this will be a bit of a departure for me. I'm sort of floundering around now, but I'm curious about what my mind is going to come up with. 

Does anyone else have a July goal to share? Any tips for writing for Adsense?

ologsinquito

Hi Digby, I plan to add more content here. I write for other platforms, and sometimes focus on one more than another. 

AbbyFitz

With my hectic life right now, I'd be happy finishing one article In July.

AlexandriaIngham

My goal is to write one Wizzle a month in July. I've cut back on my writing here, even though I really didn't want to. So much I want to do, but so few hours in the day.

dustytoes

Other than Zazzle sales, Adsense is my largest money maker here.  And it seems to be improving as time goes on.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by focusing on Adsense when writing, but good luck with your new approach Digby.

I am focusing on Fall and the Holidays by updating and possibly writing new Wizzleys.  That is my goal for July - mixed in with having visitors and taking a vacation!

on 07/03/2014

Have two articles fighting to get out of my head here, one for my techy friend's website, and at least four commissions a week on fiverr.

I also have two unfinished article series which need my attention.

This month I will be grateful to get some time to write (next week when I'm off), catch up on the housework (ditto) and relax (at the weekends).

Described by one of my clients as 'a literary grammarian', writing, researching and reading are requirements for sanity, at least this side of the keyboard.
JoHarrington

I'm still floating ten foot off the ground in a post festival haze, so I don't know what I'm doing for July yet. But I'd love to join in when I do!

Digby_Adams

Jo floating 10 feet off of the ground sounds wonderful!

Loading ...
Error!