Resolutions/Goals For 2013
1. Make lots of random money :) (seeding, cashing seeds in)
2. Make lots of purposeful money :) (chasing paper)
3. Change work schedule to day shift 5 days a week with weekends off, trying to not work much after hours (I work way too much too long hours) and amp up work performance (coming up with ideas that make the business/my employer money)...
4. Amp up my freelance writing gigs to generate capitol for a business venture I'm working on rekindling (relaunch of my meditation CD line Tranquil-Wiser) mainly promo, I'm going to rebuild my previously thriving business from the ground up, down to rebuilding (the fun part) the music and technologies (I know much more now than I did 5 years ago when I put the business to hibernation while I beef up my knowledge of SEO etc... done. Now to get the band back together :) (also some of my best stuff was pirated so I'm creating new version for them to pirate haha)
5. Move ALL the rest of my Hubs to Wizzley and finally get into all new writing work (writing new articles). Currently I'm doing both but I need to push a lot of time into moving them over... at least into draft mode (523 remaining on HP, 200 in draft (wz) now)
6. Get the **** out of the *** **** house every day even if just to walk around the beauty that is Oregon, my neighborhood looks like a Norman Rockwell picture :) but I never get out to see it!
7. Drink more water, exercise (we moved everything in the house upstairs across the various rooms creating great rooms, and converted the entire downstairs into a gym, (banquet hall for Christmas dinner lol)
8. Create a documentary movie about writers, the realm, and how people are doing it, people who've succeeded and their story, etc... overall it will be a film written by a writer for writers and aspiring online earners who haven't a clue- very ambitious goal but getting this started will be sufficient- use kickstarter to pay for production :)
9. Create 3 commercial videos (for practice I'm thinking wizzley, superapprentice, and articlez sites, advertising them like any television commercial) to launch my new skill set into the stratosphere this one goal could take care of #1, 2, and 4 but it's unlikely I won't fully develop it until late nov 2013... also build up my skill set in camtasia by simply making lots of random vids to try out techniques
10. Help more people (if your wondering why this isn't number 1 let's take a look at the first 9- they all involve making money which is a powerful resource for helping others, there are other ways but money makes the world spin and all...
11. Finish "The Luck Source Book"- at least into rough draft fully written chapters
12. Learn how to create a kindle book and launch a few from old hubs that are too long but the information relevant in a book (not so much a research medium like 2.0 sites)
13.by December run through my wizzles and perform routine maintenance that hasn't been too routine- interlinking, side bar suggestions (interlink or specify wizzle to use there from another wizzler), format updating/fixing
14. Write more wizzles to cover holidays and hot points, start with one holiday (regardless of how close it is) and get a bunch out for each one...
15. Rebuild/update/rewrite my 145 (remaining) SQ lenses of which only 4 are live/published- have them all up and running on SQ by the years end (crossing fingers- I really hate SQ's interface- it deters me from wanting to use the site, I'm pretty spoiled by the upgrades wizzley has over sq... makes it harder to write off wizzley! haha)
16. finish writing and posting this list :) (yay! goal accomplished if your reading this! great start!)
17. Thank the Wizzley community and proprietors for being so awesome
18. Learn how to create a zazzle store- dusty are your ears ringing? :)
I have many more but I won't bore you with the details hehe...