I am issuing a sort of challenge of the motivational sort. Wizzley is alive and well however all things cherished must be loved, adored and cared for in order to thrive.
- Motivate one another to clean up our articles, make them fresh and relevant with an edit, update and more.
- Read others articles, leave comments and feedback that is encouraging and useful.
- Post our tips, tricks and all other means by which we create good articles, make money and the like here to share with all.
- Basically lets take better care of our beloved Wizzley, get out bums in gear, support all other Wizzlers and MAKE OUR HOME GREATER THAN GREAT!
My Personal TIPS
1. Look over your article list and actually read them, after time elapses it is amazing what you find that automatically screams, change, update or revise. Updating your articles is good for you and the site, it is a sort of jump start to a worn out battery.
2. Read other writers articles, comment in an encouraging manner as we all flourish once given a bit of positive reinforcement.
3. Open up, what makes a good article tick, what sorts of topics should we considered, how has the search field changed, what do people do when searching for information. I know the up and coming generation search about everything to the best dog food for allergies to mascara and skin care, this group is vast and looks for third party reviews on everything. The types of things bloggers do, or us here at Wizzley. Each of our pages is like a blog, unique with quality information to offer.
4. We have become a search society, reviews are good, people want to hear from real people now more than ever with artificial videos and adds popping up everywhere we go people want a human connection and can spot the real deal quickly. The search society want to hear from real life people with real life experiences and we have that, tons of that, right here at home.
What say you?