Just for fun...
Can you find all 8 of the hidden themes/messages in this image?
1. chest: Wizzley Writer;abrev
2. standing in front of representation of site (simple circles)
3. Firey hair conveys the writers ideas, creativity, research thinking in high gear
4. The smile implies a wizzley writer is a happy writer :)
5. Wizzley and writer are on different layers of the background circles... the outer conveys wizzley's shell site, and the inner the writers/contributors.
Writers are a part (big part comparingly) of the whole (shown with the large orange inside the pink or whatever color that is)...the hidden message is how it's placed:
Wizzley is placed across the two spheres uniformely showing the owners are not only the propriators, they are also writers... writer is placed well within the inner circle defining it as the writers.
6. the right hand is fisted conveying the need for a pencil or pride in work already completed. The left hand is loosely cupped behind the writer but right in the path of the word "writer" which signifies the writer has more up their sleeve to come, the two hands also convey whowing work published and work unpublished/draft mode and the strong posture signifies that the writer is proud of their work and love socializing (based on the social aesthetic of how the figure is standing (like playing sherades) or telling a story.
7. He's the first super hero who can fly (mental agility?) without the need of a redicuous cape :)
8. The 50, 55 and 100 signify milestones and raises, the 100 is the closest to the hair/fire