Hi, Earlier today I did the article on the River Danube. While I did not attribute any of the photos, the article was taken directly from Hubpages where they were attributed. Many of them, if not all, were creative commons or wiki. However, I didn't have time to put that in, and now I've deleted the Hub, so I've just put in videos which are a lot better. They actually improve it a 100 times. However, it now says it won't publish because it needs a text or any image to start. Well, it's all there, so I can only assume there's a hold on that.
Please can you fix it.
And,yes, it was my article. :)