New topics

Forum

Official Wizzley News

Closed

Do you know a managing partner for our French Wizzley project? $100 reward!

Simon
Admin
on 07/25/2011

Hi everybody,

we are looking for a managing partner for our French Wizzley project named Pagewizz.fr. The project is already online, but it needs some updates in the translation. It's ready to go!

Our associate should be speaking French as native language and English or German as secondary language.

His/Her objective would be online marketing, user support/communication and community-management.

It takes a lot of motivation and time, but it can be very rewarding, since we will be among the very first to start such a project in French.

In other words: We are looking for a chefkeem (Achim) or nightowl (Anne), with the ability of speaking French as mother tongue Wink

If we hire the person you've suggested, we will thank you with a $100 reward!

Cheers,

Simon

--
German Pagewizz/Wizzley team

WordCustard

Have sent you a private message, Simon. I know just the person, if she is interested. Smile

Simon
Admin
on 07/28/2011

Hi WordCustard,

thanks for your hint :) I got your message and I'll let you know, if it worked :) That would be awesome!!

holly-day

Thank you so much for thinking about me, Wordcustard :D

@Simon: mail sent :)

bhthanks

was a person found? or is this search still going on?

chefkeem

I'd rather let Simon answer this question. Why don't you send him a message through his profile and tell him about your suggestions.

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
Simon
Admin
on 12/25/2011

Hi bhthanks,

well, holly-day is now part of the Pagewizz.fr team. However, we definitively could use some backup, since holly's time is quite limited right now ... if you're interested, let us know Smile

bhthanks

I do not speak French, but I know people that do... if relevant, they or I will be in touch...

JoHarrington

I know three native/fluent French speakers.  I've just e-mailed them to see if any are interested. <3

Closed
Loading ...
Error!