Today, we updated our rich text editor (Tiny MCE) to the latest version. It's used in text modules and inside the forum. This piece of technology is incredibly resistant concerning browser cache issues: e.g. old code, which is temporarily saved by your browser, gets executed in error. So, if anything is not working as expected, please try clearing your cache and reload the page. Chrome users may even have to restart their browser ...
Besides hundreds of smaller bug fixes inside the text editor, we also implemented a word counter. The current number of words inside a text module is now displayed in the bottom right corner. Also we replaced the unhandy popup windows with modal windows.