Create topic New topics

Forum

Tips, tricks, and suggestions

Yup, Wizzley day 2 and I have 1267 pageviews!

thranax

I love Wizzley already. While I do rank well in the engines I have already seen many pageviews from Stumbleupon! 

While I know from previous experience that stumbleupon traffic doesn't help with clicks often or revenue generation it does help in the SERPS. Hopefully my boost will help me succeed here!

~thranax~

and this was all inspired by a little Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay...
Digby_Adams

That's a great start on Wizzley Thranax. I've never had much luck with social networking in terms of generating sales. Please let us know how it's going. I can always learn to things.

lakeerieartists

Sounds like a great start.  Now to compiling $$$.

Paula Atwell (aka lakeerieartists) is the owner of an online art gallery, Lake Erie Artists Gallery and a freelance writer
thranax

lakeerieartists: 23. Oct 2011, 00:45

Sounds like a great start.  Now to compiling $$$.

Yup! Thats what im still waiting for from here xD

and this was all inspired by a little Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay...
NoShinSplints

OK well do share your SU secret - I didn't see a button for it (am I blind?). What did you do?

I have a network on SU of me, my dog and I think a hamster...but I'd like to know how to use it better. Any tips?

Visit my elliptical reviews site, leave your own review if you have one to share.
chefkeem

Mack - check out our Share button on top of the page. The pull-down menu offers a bunch of bookmarking sites.

P.S.: One secret to a lot of stumbles is a great title. But stumble hits have a high bounce rate, so they're not always that valuable. Fun, though.

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
NoShinSplints

Thanks, Chef! I glossed over that. Undecided

Visit my elliptical reviews site, leave your own review if you have one to share.
Loading ...
Error!