There are many result-drive tactics that small businesses can use in 2013 to improve the performance of their website and get better overall results for the business. This article introduces you to three proven tactics that will allow your business to improve performance and get more from your website.
How Can Small Business Improve Website Performance in 2013?
Proven tactics that small businesses can use to improve the performance of website this year.
3 Tactics Small Business Can Use to Improve Website Performance in 2013?
2013 is a great time for small businesses and entrepreneurs to get more results and better performance out of their website. Websites have never been as important for small businesses as they are now. A good website allows small business to compete fairly and more effectively with larger businesses. In many ways a good website levels the playing field, and can prove priceless for a small business. This tutorials offers an insight into 3 simple techniques small businesses can use to get better results from their website in 2013.
Here are 3 proven methods that will improve the performance of your website this year.
1. Make Your Website Available to Mobile Users
Mobile marketing is the new buzz word among businesses. The mobile user-base is increasing year on year and soon more people will use mobile phones to access websites than any other device including desktop computers. A business whose website is not available to mobile customers will find it difficult to stay afloat and compete with competitors.
There are many mobile marketing tactics that small businesses can use to improve performance in 2013. The most basic tactic is to ensure the company’s website is available without disruptions to mobile customers. The easiest method is to create a mobile version of the website.
Following tips can be useful:
- Test to see how your website appears on the main mobile devices
- Use free services to develop a mobile version of website
2. Offer Better Social Media Features on Your Website
Most businesses already use social media. Most websites I have come across already allow users to share content on social media or connect with the company on main social networks. However, there is much more to social media than just displaying share and follow buttons. There are several other tactics and methods that businesses can take advantage of.
Here are some tips to make your website more social:
- Use good social media buttons to get the attention of customers
- Use follow me buttons for main social media networks
- Don’t forget to integrate Pinterest and Google Plus
- Use split testing to try out different variations and use ones that perform better
- Consider other features such as social login, Facebook comments, Activity stream widgets, and more
3. Start a Blog on Your Website
Many small businesses and entrepreneurs already have a blog on free blog sites like Blogger.com or Wordpress.com. 2013 is the time to increase your focus on blogging and use it to get better results for your business. Blogs have a huge potential to affect the success of any business, whether you sell shoes or deliver flowers.
Here are some reasons why you need a blog for your business:
- Blogging is a cost effective lead generation tactic. Small businesses that invest in blogging get more leads and acquire more new customers.
- Investing in blogging will lead to better ranking on search engines
- Blogging will get you noticed by more consumers online
- Blogging also creates trust in your business
2013 is the year for small businesses and entrepreneurs to be more productive and improve performance. There are many tactics that small businesses can use to get better results online. Making your website accessible to mobile customers, adding better social media features on website and starting a blog on your website are some of the most effective tactics.