How To Choose Inflatable Pools for Kids
Are you thinking about getting an inflatable pool for your kids summer approaches? Kids and adults alike love the fun of splashing about in pools and it is a must have for summer!
Summer is just around the corner and the days of the beating sun and hot weather will soon be upon us.
There’s no better way to cool off then to take a dip in a nice, refreshing pool. But if you’re not the type to take your children to busy and overcrowded water parks and public pools then you should get your children an inflatable pool.
Inflatable pools allow you to sit in the comforts and privacy of your own yard while your children splash about safely in a clean and fun pool. There are many inflatable pools available; they come in all different shapes, sizes and designs.
Most Popular Inflatable Pool for Kids
Intex 117-by-76-by-53-Inch Rainbow Ring Pool Play Center
Choosing Inflatable Pools for Your Kids
If you’re wondering what type of pool would suit your family the best, then here are some tips on how to choose an inflatable pool for your child.
- Decide on the size of the pool you want to get. This is determined by the number of people or children that will be using it as well as the yard space you have available for the pool itself. Some inflatable pools are only large enough for 3-4 small children, while others can accommodate a whole family of 5 including adults.
- Know how deep or how shallow you want the pool to be. Inflatable pools usually max out at around 2 to 3 feet in depth, but if you have smaller children swimming in it you may want to opt for the shallower ones. Pools that are less than 2 feet deep are preferable for toddlers and children who don’t know how to swim.
- Another thing you want to take into consideration would be the design of the pool. Some inflatable pools comes with neat features like a canopy to shade from the sun, a mini slides for extra fun, or an attached water sprayer gun. These are great for younger children who not only want to wade in the pool but also have some sort of activity. Older children and adults usually prefer the traditional pools with no added accessories for maximize swimming and space.
- Inflatable pools can be expensive but it only depends on the kind that you buy. Know your budget and stick to it because doing so will make your purchase even more satisfying. Purchasing an inflatable pool that’s in your budget will allow you to swim and wade in the pool without having to feel guilty about the price tag.
- Always make sure to check the quality, warranty and structure of any inflatable pool before you purchase it. There’s nothing like discovering a hole in the pool in the middle of an afternoon swim or seeing a potential danger that can easily turn a relaxing activity into a disaster.
Inflatable pools can be fun for the whole family during the summer time or any other time when the weather is hot and you need a fast and convenient way to cool off. Beat the heat with inflatable pools; they’re much more fun than your bath tub and rubber ducky!
Bestselling Inflatable Pools for Kids
More Summer Fun Ideas for Kids and Adults
Updated: 05/23/2013, pkmcr
Disclosure: This page generates income for authors based on affiliate relationships with our partners, including Amazon, Google and others.