LeapFrog's original LeapPad was already a resounding success, both with parents and children. The newly updated LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer is even better and offers a wide variety of different ways for children to play, learn and have fun.
Apart from the fact that the LeapPad2 allows kids to imitate their elders, it offers a whole variety of different ways for them to interact, play and have fun.
It will appeal to both girls and boys in the 3 to 9 age group and will keep them playing and learning for hours at a time.
Here are just a few of its key points:
- Numerous different modes of play and interactivity. Kids can touch the screen with their fingers, use a stylus, rotate it, spin it and generally choose the most natural way to play.
- The touch screen controls allow for very intuitive operation and easy interaction.
- Includes cameras front and back plus video recording facilities.
- Comes with a fast processor and 4GB of memory.
- Kids can watch, shoot and edit videos, take photos, create cartoons,play games, listen to music, read ebooks - whatever takes their fancy.
- Comes with 5 apps included (more details below).
- There are 325 apps and cartridges available for expansion.
- All of the LeapFrog apps and games have been created by educational specialists to encourage learning through play.
- Further apps can be downloaded from the LeapFrog App Center.
- You can use the LeapFrog Learning Path webpage to both monitor your child's progress and share their achievements.