Walking the Bible connects ancient sites, modern cultures
The title Walking the Bible assumes a necessary, versatile place on all shelves as the moniker of:
• a journey by land through the five books of Moses;
• a photographic journey;
• a two-disc audio-visual; and
• an illustrated journey for kids through the greatest stories ever told.
The audio-visual and the land and photographic journeys bring together the same content and perspective from voice-over, textual, and still-image angles.
All four titles nevertheless converge to complement the author/host/photographer Bruce Feiler’s publications on:
• Abraham: A Journey into the Heart of the Three Faiths; and
• Where God Was Born: A Journey by Land to the Roots of Religion.
As a result, readers and viewers disembark as wonder-filled participants in wondrous Bible-walking experiences.