The buzz about organic coconut oil is spreading like wild fire. I have been taking advantage of the many benefits and practical uses coconut oil has to offer since my Mom cared for me as a child. I am happy to share what I know with a now eager audience. To be mindful of your time and for quick and easy reading purposes I often refer to organic coconut oil as OCO. Enjoy the healthful and practical money saving benefits of OCO.
What is Coconut Oil Good for What Kind to Use and How
Learn cost cutting organic treatments cures and hacks using coconut oil that save a lot of money and can replace costly health beauty and household products.
Coconut Oil for Health and Wellness
Bonus Coconut Oil Beauty Rituals and Deep Discounts
- I keep a jar of OCO on my bedside table using it as a body butter, makeup remover, overnight moisturizing facial treatments which soften and smooth skin, plus it sloths off dead skin.
- OCO works wonders as a finger nail conditioner and treatment preventing hang nails while promoting healthy nail growth and condition.
- A mixture of coconut oil and tea tree oil is a great treatment for athlete’s foot. In addition, this solution treats other fungal infections such as canker sores and H-pylori bacteria.
- A mixture of OCO, cinnamon and oats combine to make a wonderful facial treatment and scrub.
- Apply OCO to a paper towel to remove caked and messy mascara from the brush. Leave remainder of coconut oil on the brush when returning to the tub to soften and smooth dry clumpy mascara that later moisturize lashes and making them stronger and more prominent.
- OCO helps prevent stretch marks and is a safe and relaxing massage oil for pregnant women, actually any human!
- OCO is the best hair oil treatment bar none, it is a good overnight hair conditioning treatment that can be rinsed out during morning shower. Plus, OCO leaves hair smelling delightfully tropical.
- Mix OCO with common baking soda to make a wonderful and stimulating facial scrub.
- This tropical potion also makes for a fantastic lip balm creating supple soft lips that are plump and moisturized.
- Oil Pooling or swishing OCO around in the mouth for as long as 20 minutes can whiten teeth, eliminate bacteria causing plaque, bad breath, and improve overall dental health.
11. Gargling OCO helps relieve the pain and discomfort of a sore throat and don't forget the benefits of swishing, kill two birds with one stone.
12. OCO soothes the itch of insect bites and exposure.
13. OCO treats lice and is far better than the harsh chemical alternative sold over the counter not to mention it cost a fraction of the cost.
14. OCO soothes the discomfort of hemorrhoids and remember it is an anti-fungal.
Organic Chemical Free Treatment for Yeast Infection
Do Not Use Pricey Chemical Laden Creams for Yeast Infection
Those who have one yeast infection tend to have more. The over the counter creams marketed to treat yeast infections are packed with harmful chemicals no person should apply to the delicate area intended.
While the costly over the counter treatments ease the discomfort associated with yeast infections most women do not experience a cure.
Stop Yeast Infections - This is Worth Repeating
Organic Coconut Oil is a soothing all natural remedy for yeast infections. It is cheap Cheap CHEAP compared to the pricey tiny tubes sold to treat the very uncomfortable issue.
Remember OCO is a natural, comes from the earth, gift from mother nature. It is anti-fungal and therefore perfect for addressing this horrible condition.
Cold Pressed Organic Coconut Oil is My Favorite
This Oil Stands up to the Heat
Coconut Oil is a Healthy Cooking Alternative
Use Number 15
Cooking With OCO
- OCO does not break down during the cooking process as does many other oils.
- Coconut oil withstands higher temperatures than popular cooking oils.
Organic Coconut Oil is an Anti-fungal
Natural Organic Anti-fungal for Treating Common Ailments
Uses 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20
Coconut oil attacks and eliminates fungal issues. This powerful anti-fungal is good from head to toe. Applying the OCO as a facial eliminates any fungal facial problems. Routine treatments wipe out the intense fungal itch of athlete’s feet. Coconut oil also works as a deodorant free of chemicals many find offensive to sensitive skin.
Dogs love this delicious and healthy oil lapping it up anytime it is offered. Because dogs love OCO so much they have no problem allowing you to brush their teeth with it which also eliminates stinky dog breath.
The Cause of Yeast Infections
Yeast Infections are Caused by the Fungus Candida
Okay now the truth is out, fact fungus causes yeast infections.
- Coconut Oil is an anti-fungal which destroys fungus.
- Coconut Oil is all natural and free of harsh chemicals.
- Coconut Oil is safe for the body both inside and out.
- The fact that OCO is the perfect treatment for yeast infections is now a no brainer.
- OCO is cheap, works, will not harm the body or cause additional irritation and further issues as does the over the counter treatments, which in all reality are anything but a treatment or cure.
Cheaper Yeast Infection Treatment with 120 count vs. Monistats 7 Applications
Coconut Oil for Artist
Coconut oil is Good to Have Around Artist
Use Number 21
- Artist benefit by having Coconut oil around as it is great for cleaning paint brushes.
- When using this organic material for cleaning brushes it will also moisturize the bristles allowing for a smoother stroke and longer brush life.
- Coconut oil is also a great wood cleaner, if paint gets on your wooden dining room table clean it with coconut oil.
Household Uses for Coconut Oil
There are many practical uses for coconut oil around the house
Uses 22, 23, 24 and 25
- Instead of using expensive chemical cleaners and conditioners on car upholstery and furniture, use coconut oil for a gorgeous luster and chemical free home and car.
- Kitchen scissors often get hung up on sticky foods, applying OCO to the blades to eliminate this problem which makes the scissors glide through the job.
- A mix of equal parts of baking soda and OCO work like “Goo B Gone” so you can easily remove those pesky sticker, price tags and more.
Internal Uses for Coconut Oil
Using Coconut Oil as Food Aids in Many Bodily Functions
Use Number 26, 27 and 28
- When taken orally OCO helps make kidney stones softer and easier to pass.
- Adding coconut oil to foods and or drinks, such as coffee ease constipation and stimulates metabolism.