The Apple iMac is an excellent desktop computer which combines the power of an Intel Core 2 Quad processor or Intel Core 2 Duo processor with your choice of 27 inch or 21.5 inch display with the well deserved reputation for elegant style of Apple systems. It results into a gorgeous AIO (All In One) desktop Mac that has been a major and excellent option for every computer user since its release in 1998.
Why iMac Is A Better Choice Than A Traditional PC?
Is an iMac something you have been considering to buy? Read about the pros and cons before you decide if an iMac is the better choice.
What Makes an iMac Stand Out Over a PC?
Better performance over a PC
Ever since Apple iMac hit the market there has been a question among most of the PC users who have either fed up of PC and their problems or just want to try something new, is it better over the PC with Windows or Linux on it. Well, if you want a system that is completely free of problems, hardware failure, or error and works perfectly, then you won’t find any. But yes iMac turns out to be one of the least problematic system and it has lots of advantages over the standard PC and that makes it a better system than traditional PCs.
- The biggest advantage of using an iMac is that you will not have to worry about the security issues. Mac is immune of most of the viruses and malicious applications, still there are a few security issues with Mac but those are not a big deal and they doesn’t cause so much problem as in the traditional PCs.
- Since it is a Mac computer system it comes with all the advantages Mac has over the other PC. It tends to be more plug and play, you can plug any device into your system and work on that with minimal setting. For a new computer user connecting or configuring any external hardware is a bit easier.
- These computers are faster and power saver than any other PC and they also last longer. You will be paying a higher price for it than a traditional computer system but it is because you are buying high quality hardware that will work better and last longer.
For all those who need simplicity, beauty and performance, the iMac is certainly a better choice.
iMac at Their Best
Best Buys on Amazon
|Apple iMac MK142LL/A 21.5-Inch Desktop|
The stunning all-in-one iMac features a beautiful 21.5-inch widescreen display, dual-core Intel Core i5 processors and Intel HD graphics. And it comes standard with 8GB memory, ...
|Apple iMac MK462LL/A 27-Inch Retina 5K Desktop (3.2 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB DDR3, 1TB, Mac OS X), ...|
The stunning all-in-one iMac features a beautiful 27-inch Retina 5K widescreen display, quad-core Intel Core i5 processors and AMD Radeon R9 M380 graphics processor with 2GB of ...
|Apple iMac MK452LL/A 21.5-Inch Retina 4K Display Desktop (3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core, 8GB RA...|
The stunning all-in-one iMac features a beautiful 21.5-inch widescreen display, quad-core Intel Core i5 processors and Intel Iris Pro graphics. And it comes standard with 8GB me...
Pros and Cons Of An iMac
This should help you decide
Before any purchase, we need to evaluate every aspect of the system (pros and cons) and make sure that this Aluminium iMac system is the best for you.
- It is sleek, attractive, and solid industrial design.
- It is quite fast and a better performer. It comes with fast processors and dedicated graphics for the better performance.
- You can upgrade the RAM easily and some models also allow you to upgrade the processor.
- All 27-inch and 21.5-inch models come with beautiful LED backlit display for optimum result and better viewing.
- It supports dual layer DVD writing, 802.11n, and Firewire 800 standard in every configuration.
- It comes at very reasonable price.
- Its AIO (All In One) design limits the internal expansion, it doesn’t supper the end user upgrades beyond the RAM, except some system that also supports processor upgrade.
- The design of the keyboard is polarizing, you may like it or may not like it.
Is The iMac Right For you?
It is now pretty clear that the iMac is an excellent computer and if you desired the desktop system, then it could be the best choice for you. Its form factor is undoubtedly one of the best and sleekest for a desktop computer.
Learn Everything About your New iMac
|iMac For Dummies|
Take a bite out of your iMac with this bestselling guide Even if you're already in love with your iMac, it helps to have a little guidance to really get the most out of this ult...
|Teach Yourself VISUALLY iMac (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))|
This fully updated guide helps you get the most from your iMac As the iMac continues to evolve and become more sophisticated, this full-color, step-by-step guide becomes more an...
|The Complete Beginners Guide to Mac OS X Sierra (Version 10.12): (For MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBo...|
Every year or so you hear the big pitch: Windows is finally going to be awesome again. The new update is big, grander and a huge overhaul. And then it comes and it’s more buggy,...