The Apple iMac is an excellent desktop computer which combines the power of an Intel Core 2 Quad processor or Intel Core 2 Duo processor with your choice of 27 inch or 21.5 inch display with the well deserved reputation for elegant style of Apple systems. It results into a gorgeous AIO (All In One) desktop Mac that has been a major and excellent option for every computer user since its release in 1998.
Why iMac Is A Better Choice Than A Traditional PC
Is an iMac something you have been considering to buy? Read about the pros and cons before you decide if an iMac is the better choice.
What Makes an iMac Stand Out Over a PC?
Better performance over a PC
Ever since Apple iMac hit the market there has been a question among most of the PC users who have either fed up of PC and their problems or just want to try something new, is it better over the PC with Windows or Linux on it. Well, if you want a system that is completely free of problems, hardware failure, or error and works perfectly, then you won’t find any. But yes iMac turns out to be one of the least problematic system and it has lots of advantages over the standard PC and that makes it a better system than traditional PCs.
- The biggest advantage of using an iMac is that you will not have to worry about the security issues. Mac is immune of most of the viruses and malicious applications, still there are a few security issues with Mac but those are not a big deal and they doesn’t cause so much problem as in the traditional PCs.
- Since it is a Mac computer system it comes with all the advantages Mac has over the other PC. It tends to be more plug and play, you can plug any device into your system and work on that with minimal setting. For a new computer user connecting or configuring any external hardware is a bit easier.
- These computers are faster and power saver than any other PC and they also last longer. You will be paying a higher price for it than a traditional computer system but it is because you are buying high quality hardware that will work better and last longer.
For all those who need simplicity, beauty and performance, the iMac is certainly a better choice.
iMac at Their Best
Best Buys on Amazon
|Apple iMac MNE92LL/A 27 Inch, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, Silver|
A desktop experience that draws you in and keeps you there. This is the idea behind today's iMac. And now that idea is more powerful than ever. The new iMac is packed with all-n...
|Apple iMac 21.5" Core i5 2.7GHz, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, MacOS 10.12 Sierra (Certified Refurb...|
The iMac "Core i5" 2.7 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2012) features a 22 nm Quad Core 2.7 GHz Intel "Core i5" I5-3330S (Ivy Bridge) processor with four independent processor cores on...
|Apple iMac MC309LL/A 21.5-Inch 500GB HDD Desktop - (Certified Refurbished)|
The ultimate all-in-one goes all out. This iMac features next-generation quad-core processors and the fastest graphics ever in an all-in-one computer. It also brings Thunderbolt...
Pros and Cons Of An iMac
This should help you decide
Before any purchase, we need to evaluate every aspect of the system (pros and cons) and make sure that this Aluminium iMac system is the best for you.
- It is sleek, attractive, and solid industrial design.
- It is quite fast and a better performer. It comes with fast processors and dedicated graphics for the better performance.
- You can upgrade the RAM easily and some models also allow you to upgrade the processor.
- All 27-inch and 21.5-inch models come with beautiful LED backlit display for optimum result and better viewing.
- It supports dual layer DVD writing, 802.11n, and Firewire 800 standard in every configuration.
- It comes at very reasonable price.
- Its AIO (All In One) design limits the internal expansion, it doesn’t supper the end user upgrades beyond the RAM, except some system that also supports processor upgrade.
- The design of the keyboard is polarizing, you may like it or may not like it.
Is The iMac Right For you?
It is now pretty clear that the iMac is an excellent computer and if you desired the desktop system, then it could be the best choice for you. Its form factor is undoubtedly one of the best and sleekest for a desktop computer.
Learn Everything About your New iMac
|iMac For Dummies|
Take a bite out of your iMac with this bestselling guideEven if you're already in love with your iMac, it helps to have a little guidance to really get the most out of this ulti...
|Teach Yourself VISUALLY macOS High Sierra|
Take a guided tour of macOS High Sierra and discover just how much your Mac can doTeach Yourself VISUALLY macOS High Sierra is the perfect introduction to Apple's operating syst...
|macOS Reference & Cheat Sheet: The unofficial cheat sheet for macOS on iMacs, MacBooks, and Mac c...|
Do you need a quick reference for macOS? The four-panel macOS Reference & Cheat Sheet contains tips, shortcuts, and an annotated list of the most frequently accessed macOS featu...