An Abington writer is the most recent person to report seeing fireballs in the Bridgewater Triangle. She was seeing them so frequently that she took to carrying her camcorder. Kristin Good uploaded her video on January 14, 2014. The fireballs appeared after midnight and she began filming. All she states in her YouTube comments is that they are definitely not planes. She has no idea of what they could be.
A video taken by an anonymous couple showing UFOs over Abington surfaced in October 2013. Both videos have been placed side by side for you to review. You can decide for yourself whether or not they show the same phenomenon - or any phenomena at all.
I live on Cape Cod quite close to the area. The dancing nature of the lights make them very different from meteors that I've seen during the Perseid meteor showers. The meteors just zip by and disappear very quickly. The people who take these videos observe the same display for minutes at a time.
I remember a documentary about UFO abduction in this area. Sounds like an interesting place to live.
That's always my thoughts when I read about unexplained phenomena. It only takes one to change everything.
I have heard of them, but I do not know much about them. However, I observe that an explanation of 98% leaves 2% unexplained, and that's where the difficulties lie and new ideas are necessary.
Excellent. Are you familiar with the Marfa lights in Texas? I am reading a book that explains 98 percent of them.
Type earthquake lights into your browser and you will get some interesting results.
Really? I didn't know that. I'll have to do some research on that.
Sometimes earth lights, glowing balls of light, are associated with seismic activity.