I’m addicted and I can’t stop maybe an issue you and millions like you currently face. We are creatures of habit, it is those habits that can and often do become addictions. You can turn this around and use it to your advantage by forming healthy habits that your mind, body and soul will benefit from, even to the point of addiction. Yes we can become addicted to good things, what good things are you addicted to? Most often it's not about the particular thing you're addicted to as it can be replaced it is merely the action of repetition that calms us giving us a sense of control over our often stressful lives.
Breaking Food Addictions
Learn how to turn your food addiction into something healthy. No matter what you're addicted to you can be free of it. Read a skinny girls confession to her success.
Beat Your Addiction to Food
What ever it is you convince yourself to do usually succeeds.
My friends know me as the health nut, the girl always doing something to counter balance all those hours spent setting on my bottom typing away. I'm the girl in my circle who's never tempted by food; in fact I often don't take the time to eat.
Bottom line eating is an inconvenience to me. BUT, I like you have faced the temptation to over eat, binge, purge and work out excessively to counter the overeating of junk food and sugar the fast favorites of most any food addict.
The above statement is a lie I generated to become the person I professed to be. We now embark on the simple process of turning your addiction around.
Meditation for Addictions
Meditation proves to be a very good tool leading to success when breaking addictions.
Meditation has become trendy and yet there are many who admit they have yet to give meditation a try. It is a very useful tool anyone can learn making a huge positive impact on all areas of your life.
Stop Food Addiction
In college many form mindless habits while intensely focused on making the grade and succeeding.
The Addicts Lies
- No one person ever does anything wrong without first rationalizing and justifying the action, habit or addiction.
- Plus, we addicts convince ourselves we don't have a problem, we've got it under control.
- Addicts convince themselves the are not unhealthy nor have a weight problem
- They also lie to themselves about exactly how much and often they do eat.
- The biggest lie of all is the one denying their issue with food and the lack of control they have over their unhealthy binge eating.
Freedom From Food Addiction
The Freedom from Addiction
- Think about what you want to be and lie to yourself as if you already are.
- We humans have a self-fulfilling prophecy mechanism; we become what we're told we are. Start convincing yourself you don't like what it is you’re addicted to.
- Tell friends, family and co-workers at every opportunity that you don't like the thing you’re addicted to. This sets you up to look bad if you partake in your addiction. This alone is a very powerful technique keeping you from your addiction.
- Expand on the lie with personal mantra's, I don't like (fill in the blank with your addiction) it makes me sick; I'm allergic and on and on the lying goes.
- You will convince yourself of this in the same way you convinced yourself it was okay to indulge in the first place. This is a classic case of role reversal.
Replacing Bad Addictions For Good
While you work to convince yourself you do not like nor can have what it is your addicted to you switch addictions.
Add something to your routine actually taking up the same amount of time in your life that is a good habit.
If you are breaking an addiction to soft drinks begin buying yourself nice bottled water. Take it with you everywhere becoming the person known for having a bottle of water with you at all times.
People will begin to associate you with the water and make statement regarding your constant water companion. You will soon comfortably step into the role you've created for yourself taking up the good habit while ditching the bad. We humans live up to the expectations of others and will soon be a honest to goodness water addict.
Overcoming Food Addiction
Note: You will never drink more than your body requires.
Use this method with any addiction. The process of convincing yourself all the while putting yourself in the role of what it is you want to be will soon be your reality.
If your addiction is sugar you are not alone. It's the most common food addiction and honestly the worst. The sugar blocker to the right can support your efforts to once and for all overcome the withdraw from sugar ending its addictive grasp.
The NaturalMax Goodbye Cravings product has helped others like you overcome their addictions such as sugar which causes serious withdraw symptoms anytime we try to quit. This product gives you the support needed to succeed and break your sugar addiction with ease.
How to Beat Addiction
What you believe you are is what you will be.
We fulfill the expectations we put on our selves, this goes for the bad as well. The first thing you must do to beat your addiction is to lie to yourself. Shocking? Comeon we all lie to ourselves about overeating making concessions and excuses doing anything to rationalize the next pig out.
The truth is those of us with addictive tendencies are really good at convincing ourselves its okay to do something, usually bad things. You can turn that around by lying to yourself all the while convincing yourself you dislike what it is you are addicted.