I'm a vegetarian, when I was younger I was a very picky vegetarian eating little protein as I didn't like dairy, eggs or the like.
In fact these types of foods made me feel sick, nauseous so I tended to avoid even soy products reminding me of dairy.
Bee pollen is a rich source of protein and quickly became my go to protein supplement.
There are many great benefits bee pollen will add to your life as it optimizes your metabolism and health
Bee Pollen is also
- A great source of protein ( we vegetarians eat as an amazing source of protein)
- Is high in vitamins A, C, D, and E.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.
- Restores the health of a woman’s reproductive system
- Relieves discomfort of PMS
- Reduces cravings for sweets, starches and food in general
- Prevents prostate problems for MEN!
I just had to share this sleeping giant that offers SO many great benefits. Often the answer to our problems is right under our noses. Enjoy your new found health plus enjoy your renewed energy, focus and weight loss.
Much Love and Success, Katie
Share you weight loss stories
TinaL, bee pollen granules are far more affordable than the royal jelly bee pollen and I dare say works just as well if not better given its a different yet similar product. bee pollen granules need no processing, just jar and go, they come straight from the hive and work wonders. Glad we've both remember the magic of bee pollen.