Alston, Diane, Michael Reding, and Marion Murray. “Cat-facing Insects.” Utah State University Extension and Utah Plant Pest Diagnostic Laboratory > Utah Pests Fact Sheet Series: Insects – Tree Fruit. October 2010. Utah State University Cooperative Extension. Web PDF. extension.usu.edu
- Available at: http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/cat-facing.pdf
Hoebeke, E. Richard, and Maureen E. Carter. 2003. "Halyomorpha halys (Stål) (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae): A Polyphagous Plant Pest from Asia Newly Detected in North America." Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington, Vol. 105, No. 1: 225 - 237.
- Available via Internet Archive at: https://archive.org/details/cbarchive_121752_halyomorphahalysstlheteroptera1884
“How to Identify the Brown Marmorated Stink Bug.” Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station > Home, Lawn & Garden. Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Web. njaes.rutgers.edu
- Available at: http://njaes.rutgers.edu/stinkbug/identify.asp
Jacobs, Steve. “Brown Marmorated Stink Bug: Halyomorpha halys.” AgSci > Entomology > Insect Advice from Extension > Fact Sheets. Revised: January 2014. Pennsylvania State University College of Agricultural Sciences. Web. ento.psu.edu
- Available at: http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/brown-marmorated-stink-bug
Kamminga, Katherine, D. Ames Herbert Jr., Sean Malone, Thomas P. Kuhar, and Jeremy Greene. Field Guide to Stink Bugs of Agricultural Importance in the Upper Southern Region and Mid-Atlantic States. Blacksburg, VA: Virginia Cooperative Extension, 2009.
- Available at: http://pubs.ext.vt.edu/444/444-356/444-356_pdf.pdf
Maguire, Ken. “Move Over, Bedbugs: Stink Bugs Have Landed.” The New York Times > U.S. September 26, 2010. The New York Times Company. Web.
- Available at: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/27/us/27stinkbug.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
"Princess Tree." National Invasive Species Information Center > Plants > Species Profiles. Last modified: November 26, 2013. National Invasive Species Information Center. Web. www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov
- Available at: http://www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov/plants/printree.shtml
“Researchers Seek Elusive Answers to Stink-Bug Infestations.” Penn State News. September 29, 2010. The Pennsylvania State University. Web. news.psu.edu
- Available at: http://news.psu.edu/story/164320/2010/09/29/researchers-seek-elusive-answers-stink-bug-infestations