Synopsis: Mona (Janel Parrish) returns to Rosewood so she can be questioned by police over her faked murder and receives a verbal lashing from her former friend Leslie (Elizabeth McLaughlin), who is angry over her indirect involvement in Mona's scam. Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and Hanna (Ashley Benson) investigate the now-deserted Radley for evidence about Charles.
Final Thoughts from the Pretty Little Liars Episode "She's No Angel"
Thoughts from the season 6 Pretty Little Liars Episode that first aired June 30, 2015.
1. "A" has breasts! That, of course, was the big discovery made by the PLLs' nemesis accidentally being caught on film and, if nothing else, does drastically narrow the list of suspects for them.
2. I am, however, unconvinced it was Leslie, as they suspect. Yes, there is plenty of reason to think she is the notorious "A." However, based on past experiences with this show, the fact they suspect her so early in the season automatically gives me some doubts because, let's face it, when have they ever been right? More than likely, her asking Mona to recover her records from Radley was geared toward her desire to prevent that information from leaking out and preventing her from getting her teaching job.
3. I will have to admit though, their theory about her does have something their previous theories didn't, motive. The idea "A" was friends both with Bethany Young and Charles and is seeking revenge over Bethany's murder is a theory they should stick with because it does explain why "A" wants to get revenge on all of them and not just Alison (Sasha Pieterse).
4. Speaking of Alison, her dad (Jim Abele) seemed pretty upset over her budding relationship with Lorenzo (Travis Winfrey). At first, I thought he was just trying to protect her. Then, I wondered if he was upset over the fact Lorenzo isn't white (he just seems like the type of character that would be racist). But, as I thought about it, I began to wonder if maybe it was the badge. He does seem to be hiding something and, if he is, the last thing he would want is a police officer hanging around the house.
5.Also speaking of Alison, as interesting as the PLLs theory about Leslie/A was, it was still leaving out one important detail in all of this, Jessica DiLaurentis' (Andrea Parker) murder. If we are to believe "A" was responsible for that (and I still suspect it was actually Alison's dad), then the theory needs to have an explanation for that too.
7. I'm still on the fence about Sara (Dre Davis). There just seems to be something about her that makes it hard for me to trust her. And, as part of that, I'm not convinced it isn't her wearing that hoodie in the picture. She could have been scared over the fact "A" was still out there, as she told Emily (Shay Mitchell). Or, she could have been scared by the fact she was caught on film.
8. In fact, I'm starting to doubt her runaway story. Instead, I'm wondering if maybe her mom (who we have never actually met and have not her side of the story) sent her to Radley and she is the one who befriended Bethany and Charles.
9. Oh, and speaking of Sara, doesn't she need to be 18 to get a tattoo? I highly doubt she's had time to get a fake ID since being liberated (if she was even a captive) from the dollhouse.
10. That had to be one of the creepiest opening sequences I have seen from this show and pretty much any other show I've watched. It was a bit like watching a horror movie that was being acted out in ballet form and it made me wonder if maybe Spencer was using something a little stronger than marijuana.
11. Oh, and while we're on that subject, that was really classy of her asking a former drug addict like Dean (Nathaniel Buzolic) to dispose of her pot brownies for her. I was actually half expecting to see him get pulled over by the cops shortly after driving away with them.
As I mentioned, I think they are pointing fingers at the wrong pair of breasts by making Leslie their top "A" suspect. However, their theory about "A's" motive does seem to be sound and I suspect they might actually be on the right trail even if they are following the wrong person. If nothing else, things are starting to get interesting.
My Grade: A
More By This Writer
|Angels Don't Always Have Wings|
Steve never thought of himself as an overly religious person and had rarely set foot inside of a church. However, after agreeing to attend a service following a visit to a churc...
|Love Poems for My Wife|
When Steve first met Cynthia back in 2000, he knew she was the woman for him and proposed to her just three months after their first date. Married to her since 2003, he has ofte...
You might also likeFinal Thoughts From the Pretty Little Liars Episode "Pretty Is...
Thoughts from the season 5 television episode that first aired February 17, 2...Final Thoughts from The Walking Dead Episode "Them"
Thoughts from the season 5 television episode that first aired February 15, 2...