Create topic New topics

Forum

Chatter away, friends!

Had my my first lens reach 100 today

vikksimmons

Yep, I finally had one of my pages climb to 101 this morning. I created it on June 13th. I know it's good. :) Not sure why. 

http://wizzley.com/what-are-keywords/

Coming up in second with 90 is 

http://wizzley.com/gifts-for-gardeners/

Fun. 

Update! 7/01/11 

Never mind, I'm confused. Got the analytics confused with the 100 thing. :)

on 06/30/2011

Well that's good news for you. As far as mine are concerned, they are invisible! Laughing

Do what makes you happy- I write and create Hubpages
vikksimmons

I don't know if it matters but I did post these on my Facebook page that I set up for Squdoo and online writing that I do. I also was able to post them on one or two other fan pages that I have. And I tweeted them. 

I'm still not sure how all that plays into the equation. I also cross-linked them to Squidoo lenses using the feattured module. I did a Squidoo lens that was called Bucket List Ideas for Gardeners and then created Gifts for Gardeners here and cross-linked them. And on the Keyword one, I added it to a lens I did on Squidoo about Facebook pages and cross-linked them with each other. 

I'm slowly building my web. :) 

Charlotte

Congratulations to you!

I am having a slow start, hopefully things will pick up soon!

Jimmie

101!? I assumed that 100 was the highest. Woo hoo for you!

vikksimmons

Well, I looked again and apparently I got the 100 number confused with the analytics. I thought one of the numbers showing on my analytics reflected that 100. 

So the two are apparently they are at 89 and 79. 

The keyword page is at 116 visitors. Sigh. I'll never get these number things right. 

dustytoes

vikksimmons: 30. Jun 2011, 11:44

I don't know if it matters but I did post these on my Facebook page that I set up for Squdoo and online writing that I do. I also was able to post them on one or two other fan pages that I have. And I tweeted them. 

I'm still not sure how all that plays into the equation. I also cross-linked them to Squidoo lenses using the feattured module. I did a Squidoo lens that was called Bucket List Ideas for Gardeners and then created Gifts for Gardeners here and cross-linked them. And on the Keyword one, I added it to a lens I did on Squidoo about Facebook pages and cross-linked them with each other. 

I'm slowly building my web. :) 

This makes my head spin..... LOL

Congrats on the great numbers and good luck with building that web!

Loading ...
Error!