Create topic New topics

Forum

Chatter away, friends!

OMG $4,771 Sale!!!

Digby_Adams

And I got a $238 commission. It was a piece of jewelry from an affiliate link on one of my Wizzles. Now I just have to hold my breath until the 30 day return period passes.

This is really going to come in handy this Spring as we repair our roof and windows. (I could probably use a few more of these.)

Marie

Wow that's fantastic - congratulations  What a brilliant sale.

VincentMoore

Congratulations, it feels great doesn't it. Enjoy it and spend it well

katiem2

Congratulations Digby!  Great sale here's imagining the word return NEVER comes into play!

Katie McMurray
Digby_Adams

Thank you kinworm and Katie. Nice to meet you Vincent.

No this never gets old. I've been doing this for 8 years and I still do my happy dance whenever I get a sale like this

lou16

Woo hoo - what a great post to see when I venture into the forums with my morning cup of tea.

Congrats Digby now just rinse and repeat as they say Laughing

Kangaroo_Jase

Must have been a nice hunk of rock, placed on a ring o gold. Noice.

Angel

OMG Digby!  I am so happy for you - I am sure you are doing the happy dance.  Wish we could see you jumping up and down and all around.  LOL..  

bev-owens

Congrats Digby! Everyone together now...

Go Digby, Go Digby, Go Digby!

Digby_Adams

Thank you again for your best wishes.

Angel be careful what you wish for. The first time my husband saw me in college, he thought I was drunk - at 3 in the afternoon. Then he found out it was just my enthusiastic nature.

MuminBusiness

Wow!!  Amazing.  Well Done!

Try Try Try Again, thats the way we get big and Strong
chefkeem

So. Freaking. Cool. Digby.  Cool 

If I weren't so tired from my Sunday afternoon road trip (plus pigging out on BBQ), I would make a happy dance, too.

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
lakeerieartists

Niiiiiice. . . . !

Paula Atwell (aka lakeerieartists) is the owner of an online art gallery, Lake Erie Artists Gallery and a freelance writer
Digby_Adams

Thank you Chef K.

Texas BBQ. I bet there was a lot of eatin' and two-steppin' this afternoon. There's always tomorrow!

Digby_Adams

Hi Paula thank you.

I wish i could share my wine and brie with you all. I'm just sitting here, smiling, and pigging out.

Sam

Outstanding! and many returns of that I wish you! My we know the platform ( not the exact product obviously -))) Amazon or something else?

BrendaReeves

Congrtatulations! Although, I'm really jealous.

Brenda Reeves
JoHarrington

Wow! Nice one!

Congratulations!

Digby_Adams

Sam it wasn't Amazon, but an affiliate link that I placed on a Wizzle. That specific merchant doesn't tell affiliates what the product was. I know, so frustrating.

Brenda just keep making Wizzles, nothin' sayin' your Wizzle isn't next. BTW, that product wasn't listed on my Wizzle. So they clicked through and bought something wicked more expensive.

nightowl
Admin

Congratulations, Digby! That's a whole lot more impressive than the used books for a penny I keep seeing in my account...

SEO Praxis: Specializing in WordPress Hosting and Small Business Web Design.
Loading ...
Error!