Home made Organic Pineapple wine
This is a very simple and easy home made pineapple wine recipe. You can try it at home for yourself and make it for family occasions too.
Do you have the passion to make wine at home?
You can do it with simple and easy home made wine recipe
I love wine and I have always wanted to learn how to make it myself. My mother in law can make different flavours of tasty wines and I have also learned a few juicy wine recipes from her.
Pineapple is one of my favourite fruits so I wanted to share the home made pineapple wine recipe with every one.
The basic wine making process is really easy but it’s more about the way you handle the ingredients which will give the unique taste to your wine.
Would you like to make wine at home?
- One ripe pineapple-finely chopped
- Yeast [Baker`s or wine]-2 Teaspoons
- 10 cups of water
- A big airtight container
- Glass bottle to hold your wine
1. In a big saucepan, add the chopped pineapple pieces, 1kg sugar, 10 cups of water and bring to boil.
2. Cook for about 15 minutes, stir every few minutes while it’s cooking and then turn off the heat.
3. Wait for 5 minutes for the mixture to cool a bit and then add the two tsp of yeast while it’s still warm and stir. This is what’s going to turn the sugars into alcohol [Wine].
4. Now you can transfer the contents into the airtight container to be left in a cool dark place for 21 days.
5. You must make sure that you give the wine contents a little stir once every two days.
6. Strain the wine after 21 days into your glass wine bottle.
WARNING: If you’re going to use a plastic container such as big Pepsi bottle or something, please have this fact in mind that sometimes it can lead to mini wine explosions. Yes I have tried it and it happened to me, nothing major just all the hard work got wasted and so I tried it again with glass air tight container. It was perfect!
If you’re able to make it once, you will get really addicted to it and will want to learn more about home made wine recipes. Besides that this recipe is organic which simply means it has no artificial stuff inside so again it will be healthier for you.