Things you should know and questions you should ask before booking your hotel stay.
Hotel Safety Tips
Is your hotel room safe?
Is your hotel room safe? Are you and your valuables protected? Is there hotel security? Is the hotel in a safe neighborhood? Does the room have smoke detectors and sprinkler alarms? Are hotel employees required to carry identification? These are all questions that you should know the answers to BEFORE you book your hotel stay. Here are tips for choosing a safe hotel, advice on hotel room safety, and a list of things you should ask before you book your hotel stay. .
Choosing A Safe Hotel
10 things you should look for when choosing a hotel
Hotel Safety Questions You Should Ask BEFORE Booking Your Hotel Stay
A 15 Second Must See Video
The hotel room door safety latch does not protect you from an invasion!
Hotel Safety Tips
Hotel Room Safety Alarms From Amazon
These products also great for home use.
|GE 50246 Smart Home Door Stop Alarm|
GE DOOR STOP ALARM. Pressure on door stop activates alarm. 120 decibel alarm when activated. Requires 1 9V battery (not included). Low battery indicator light. Mfg # 50246
|GE 45117 Deluxe Wireless Door Alarm|
Motion alarm with keypad allows activation/de-activation by entering personal code. Magnetic sensor detects the opening of doors and windows. Piercing 120dB alarm. Has ...
|98 Decibal Door Guard Knob Alarm|
This door knob alarm is a dual purpose 98db alarm which can also be used as a flashlight. It acts as a both a burglar alarm and a personal flashlight. Hang it on any metal ...
As Seen On TV Guys
Hotel Room Safety Alarms
There are several door safety alarms on the market. These door alarms are great for home use but they are also perfect for travel because they are small, which is convenient for packing in a suitcase, inexpensive, and no set up other than batteries.
There are 2 kinds of door safety alarms that I think work well.
- The Door Stop Alarm is powered by a 9-volt battery. You just turn the power switch on and place it at the foot of the door. If someone enter, you, and the intruder, will be alert by the 120-desible ararm. The sound is usually enough to send an intruder running. The security product is small enough to fit in a suitcase, briefcase or purse. Its great for hotel stays, home use and dorm rooms.
- The Hanging Door Guard Alarm is powered by a 2 AAA batteries. This security alarm is hung on the inside of the door knob or dead bolt. The alarm will sound if the door is moved.
These alarms are ideal for:
- Hotel safety for travelers
- Hotel safety for Women who travel alone
- People who travel with children (use these to alert you if a child leaves the hotel room)
- Students to use in their dorm rooms
- Home security