How to Make your Own Puzzles Online
Learn how to make your very own personalized puzzles online with your own photos and designs. It's easy and it's fun!
Learn how to Create Personalized Puzzles on Zazzle
make puzzles from your own photos and images online!
Puzzles are a great way to spend some time away from your computer and decorate your home with beautiful images and cool designs. You can put puzzles in frames and make a wonderful painting like masterpiece for your walls. But did you know that you can make your very own personalized puzzles online and create puzzles from your own photos and designs? Yes, you can do this on Zazzle and it's easy, cheap and really fun to do! Just follow this guide and create your own custom puzzles on Zazzle.
On this page you can find a quick guide that will help you to create your masterpiece fast and easy but you can also check out some interesting and well designed puzzles that other designers on Zazzle have made for their stores. There are a lot of different beautiful puzzles available on Zazzle so be sure to check them too.
How to Create Puzzles on Zazzle
step by step guide
Here is a quick and easy guide that will teach you how to make your own puzzles on Zazzle. All you need to have is a photo or an image of any kind and you're ready to go. Zazzle provides all the necessary tools for creating products and you will have a lot of different options of customizations available in this tool so you can really make your very own unique puzzle with custom fonts and images.
- Go to Zazzle and Start Creating Puzzles
- You have a designing tool in front of you. You see a blank puzzle and a lot of different setting in this tool. Don't worry, it's really fun and easy to create products on Zazzle.
- Upload your photo or image by choosing Add Images. You can also add some custom text by choosing Add Text.
- Adjust the height and width of your new image so it will fit the empty space. If your image is to small you will see a warning. You must downsize the image if you get this warning because otherwise the printing quality would be awful :( Zazzle knows how to achieve quality of products :) You can always use some cool background colour to fill those empty spaces.
- Check it everything is OK with your new creating. Zoom it to view it in larger size and then order your new product.
- Enter shipping information and your new unique personalized Puzzle will arrive in just few days!
You can either make 10x14 photo puzzle or 8x10 photo puzzle with tin. It's your choice :)